When a tarantula or scorpion attacks you...

Red Cat

On-and-off member
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2020-8332-2456
Tin Robot
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
When you get attacked by a tarantula or scorpion, does anyone else think it's strange how you just appear outside of your house? How do you end up there? Does one of your villagers drag your unconscious body to your front door and then just leave you there? Who does that? You could get attacked again while you're just laying there. It would be nice if you woke up in one of your villager's homes and they would tell you how they found you unconscious and were worried about you and brought you to their house to recover. But no, you just get dumped at your doorstep in the middle of the night wondering what the hell just happened. No one actually cares about you enough to do anything else. At least they don't steal your bells.

This game had some "weird, creep" things like that.
I like to think that it's all about a Game-Over and you just back to the beginning when you start your file, just like Mario; but again, that's my "happy place" just to not think something worse.

Your idea sound great, to wake up in a Villager house.

Maybe the scorpion or tarantula feels bad about what they've done to you and decides to drag you back home. It's a nice thought at least.

I believe that the tarantula/scorpion sting doesn't take full effect immediately and you stumble in a drug stupor to your front door and collapse. On the way, though, several villagers see you and, of course, start the rumor mill going. See if they mention rumors the next day!

Back