how privileged are you

I took the first quiz and got "Your privilege level is Extremely Oppressed with a score of -330" so that happened.

In the first one i got:
"Your privilege level is Extremely Oppressed with a score of -155"
That one looks like a joke tbh

And the second one is down lol

omg yay! i got 165. when do i start receiving benefits from all this privilege? never? oh. ok.

according to this test, a straight, white, Christian, cis, ugly, overweight, able-bodied, cop from America making 50k is at 125. change white to black and it becomes 0. seems legit.

omg yay! i got 165. when do i start receiving benefits from all this privilege? never? oh. ok.

according to this test, a straight, white, Christian, cis, ugly, overweight, able-bodied, cop from America making 50k is at 125. change white to black and it becomes 0. seems legit.
How does a middle class white cis straight able bodied christian male not receive the benefits of privilege? You have the law on your side and you won't ever face discrimination in the US plus you're making an ok living lol? Even if you were black you'd still have a fair ammount of privilege lol

How does a middle class white cis straight able bodied christian male not receive the benefits of privilege? You have the law on your side and you won't ever face discrimination in the US plus you're making an ok living lol? Even if you were black you'd still have a fair ammount of privilege lol

why the prejudism

- - - Post Merge - - -

I AM WHITE THEREFORE I WILL AUTOMATICALLY NEVER FACE DISCRIMINATION EVER IN MY LIFE

- - - Post Merge - - -

:rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's a pretty dangerous thing to say.

Anyone, of any race/religion/sexual orientation/gender/etc. can absolutely be discriminated against and if you think otherwise then you are kind of a moron. Don't give me that "blah blah blah but white people hold all the power blah blah blah" bullcrap. If a white person has autism for example, they will likely be made fun of or judged at some point in their lives. That is discrimination. That is discrimination of a white person.

Honestly, acting like white people can't ever be discriminated against is racist. It is racism. There is no way getting around that.

yup yup yup

UM, EXCUSE ME?
Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 21.31.47.png
Clearly yo ass (the creator of the quiz) never been to Poland. I guess the creator is stuck with the stereotype that it's a communist village with no running water where we can only afford to eat bread. I honestly like living here much more than I did in the UK. Not only does it keep developing at a fast pace, not too long ago when all the other economies were struggling, Poland was one of the very few economies that were doing the opposite.
Also- kinship. ???????? I don't understand???
What has this world come to. Also, I calculated my dad makes 75k a year. But middle is up to 65k and affluent is from 100k.Where do I put myself?
I got -5 in the first one. I don't feel disadvantaged nor do I think I am, but ok .This quiz made me laugh a lot tho.

(I sound annoying af. Sorry)

Last edited:
why the prejudism

- - - Post Merge - - -

I AM WHITE THEREFORE I WILL AUTOMATICALLY NEVER FACE DISCRIMINATION EVER IN MY LIFE
Yeah you won't face discrimination for being white in a white majority society because that **** wouldn't fly lol I think that's pretty self explanatory

Last edited:
I have been discriminated against for being homeless, for running away, for having mental health problems, for self-harming, for not being able to afford nice things like the other kids and for not being mentally capable of going into school.

Skin colour should not be an automatic factor in whether someone is privileged or not.

why the prejudism

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

:rolleyes:

It's okay to be prejudiced so long as it's towards a 'privileged' class. 'Cause an eye for an eye makes everything more equal apparently? Instead of raising others up ya gotta tear the enemy down! Do you even social justice bro gal?

Last edited:
UM, EXCUSE ME?
View attachment 197400
Clearly yo ass (the creator of the quiz) never been to Poland. I guess the creator is stuck with the stereotype that it's a communist village with no running water where we can only afford to eat bread. I honestly like living here much more than I did in the UK. Not only does it keep developing at a fast pace, not too long ago when all the other economies were struggling, Poland was one of the very few economies that were doing the opposite.
Also- kinship. ???????? I don't understand???
What has this world come to. Also, I calculated my dad makes 75k a year. But middle is up to 65k and affluent is from 100k.Where do I put myself?
I got -5 in the first one. I don't feel disadvantaged nor do I think I am, but ok .This quiz made me laugh a lot tho.

(I sound annoying af. Sorry)

It is a very dumb quiz. I'm sure it's meant to be a joke, so I'm just going to treat it as one.

I have been discriminated against for being homeless, for running away, for having mental health problems, for self-harming, for not being able to afford nice things like the other kids and for not being mentally capable of going into school.

Skin colour should not be an automatic factor in whether someone is privileged or not.

Yeah you won't face discrimination for being white in a white majority society because that **** wouldn't fly lol I think that's pretty self explanatory

um

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's okay to be prejudiced so long as it's towards a 'privileged' class. 'Cause an eye for an eye makes everything more equal apparently? Instead of raising others up ya gotta tear the enemy down! Do you even social justice bro gal?
theres nothing wrong with being privileged tho? if someone is antagonizing you for being white, rich, or straight then they are dumb, so ignore those people and move on with your life.

Last edited:

I was saying that even though I am a white cis female, I have been discriminated against. Being white doesn't grant me immunity to discrimination and it's a racist statement to say that being white is automatic 'privilege'.

I was saying that even though I am a white cis female, I have been discriminated against. Being white doesn't grant me immunity to discrimination and it's a racist statement to say that being white is automatic 'privilege'.
I never said it granted immunity to anything???

And you if you're white in a white majority society that has prevalent racism then it is definitely privilege to be white

I swear, every time someone so much as whispers "white privilege" there's always someone around that just hears "all white people lead perfect lives and never face any problems whatsoever!" :lemon:

G0w1e.gif

Back