• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

how privileged are you

tumut

bobo
Pear 🍐
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
Chao Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I got a score of disadvantaged -70 but I already knew that
And I got somewhat disadvantaged on the second one (first one seems to not be that accurate for some people)

http://www.checkmyprivilege.com/quiz
https://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-social-privilege-test

Take the quiz and find out your score! Were you previously aware of your privilege or disadvantaged status? What factors tie in for u?

also don't get offended people its an internet quiz it means literally nothing

Last edited:
I'm apparently "Extremely Oppressed with a score of -155".

This is rubbish. I'm not oppressed at all. Just because I'm white and gay, I'm oppressed? Literally everything else was, in my mind, perfectly fine.

I got -50, I have no idea if that's good or not.

I'm apparently "Extremely Oppressed with a score of -155".

This is rubbish. I'm not oppressed at all. Just because I'm white and gay, I'm oppressed? Literally everything else was, in my mind, perfectly fine.
Wtf I'm latino, gay, and poor and my score was nothing like that are u dragon or smth

This is the dumbest/funniest thing everrrr asjhksks. I got 170, makes sense. I'm a white middle class male and the only thing I could see taking my 'privilege' down is that I'm bisexual.

Last edited:
This test is idiotic, I got -230. How?

This test is just trying to make people feel oppressed so they can feel hard done by, although it can be just a joke...

Last edited:
Privileged with a score of 85

The questions were pretty poor indicators of privilege though imo

Last edited:
On the first one I scored 100 and on the second one I got 66% privileged. The second one said:

"You may have had some hardships in your life, but odds are you still live in one of these little boxes on the hillside. Sometimes you might have trouble making ends meet, but you take comfort in knowing you're just an average middle-class citizen--whatever that means. I recommend that you keep your eyes open for signs of privilege in your everyday life. Notice the people who wait on you and perform services for you. How do you benefit from using people of lesser status than you? Are you more courteous and polite to people who look moneyed than to people who look poor? Is the balance of power between the rich and the poor fair?"

Obviously, I think it's important to understand that many many people have harder lives than me but I've always thought this whole "check your privilege" thing was beyond stupid and just an easy way to try and win an argument. Life isn't a game and we don't need to have checklists or scores to understand that you should treat everyone with kindness and respect.

Ehh I got -815 on the first test and 61% on the second test ... What does this mean??

I already know my status is pretty privileged and I am beyond lucky for it. I'm a white female who lives in Canada and comes from a middle aged family, even though I'm poor af. Ahhhh.

"Your privilege level is Privileged with a score of 85."

EXTREMELY OPPRESSED -175 LOL but i dont believe it, it seems kind of unreliable

With just honest answers, I got a score of 120 on the first, even when I'm autistic. What do high scores mean?

Last edited:
First test I got "extremely oppressed with a score of -165" lol. I'm not the best off, but I don't think I'm that bad

Second one I got 57%

Your privilege level is Extremely Oppressed with a score of -245.
White cis gay middle class male. I don't really think so.

The second one I got 57%.

sjw logic means that since im white, im automatically priviledged.

- - - Post Merge - - -

-365 my god

Back