• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Has the void ever given you anything good?

I played this game mostly solo/with my brother/with my friends from elementary school for years, and I always got sucky villagers from them. I also got a ton of StreetPass villagers (I live in a streeptass-heavy area) and I've gotten all the ugly villagers that everyone hates. The best one I've gotten was Fauna from my brother's town.

I played this game mostly solo/with my brother/with my friends from elementary school for years, and I always got sucky villagers from them. I also got a ton of StreetPass villagers (I live in a streeptass-heavy area) and I've gotten all the ugly villagers that everyone hates. The best one I've gotten was Fauna from my brother's town.

I guess one man's trash is another man's... trash?? Personally, I have the opposite problem. I only pick up voided villagers when I trade over the net, because it seems I'm the only one playing animal crossing in my entire province!!

I got someone's Marshal from the void. I was pretty ecstatic considering he's one of my top dreamies. :p

I got Cole from the void, and he's SUPER cute.

Sadly he's moving out today, but I enjoyed him while he was here.

I got Cole from the void, and he's SUPER cute.

Sadly he's moving out today, but I enjoyed him while he was here.

Decided to look him up because I didn't know who he was

tumblr_obnzm6RgnA1uzf2glo1_250.png

Surprise! He's a real cutie ♡

No good experiences myself, but for one person they adopted Muffy from my void, and she was their dreamie so that worked out perfectly :)

I walked by my neighbors house a while back and picked up Grizzly from Streetpass. I was less then thrilled, lol. I ended up moving him out for Julian when I got some amiibo cards.

Got Cube the other day, JUST after I picked up all the patterns around town disabling plot placement. I had to re-do it just to shift him and get the new animal in the right spot. -_-

I walked by my neighbors house a while back and picked up Grizzly from Streetpass. I was less then thrilled, lol. I ended up moving him out for Julian when I got some amiibo cards.

Omg, give me that Julian card. Lol.

xVcUGKluixK_cgEzPnZuWx2MohO8bwCkDDL9Lxa0VYsNijlqlhKPWB3H-CLB_pXoAhLCV25uzPYAht1XBLNuoWzuTEBp_YgffRU1NuKHdb8fXJk_dP_lniD6yZYGzsHidJbOxyKmn6FhQsp9WAa8oyYfr1cKzFvD1xQCcIEDV6yMp4zi=w280-h525-nc

Awww Grizzly, sorry but you're not exactly a "good thing from the void" for me :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got Cube the other day, JUST after I picked up all the patterns around town disabling plot placement. I had to re-do it just to shift him and get the new animal in the right spot. -_-

Omg, give me that Julian card. Lol.

w-GJz1svYarsP8OmVcfUJwuk3KPqCUarq5CvXYgVeJWiKKTDPerjkqnxBMGK2ilXzLQLixYBpz1cT3OTZyb5aJUblJKaG6kgTM71B3Ak8_t4Vy7pZQ5eReLSuYJfdhcw=w200-h194-nc

I am slowly seeing my mistake in asking this "good thing from the void" question...

I almost got Julian from my brother's void, well I thought I did so that would've been a good void for me at the time. Except I got somebody else, who I can't remember but I didn't like whoever it was. LOL.

The best thing I got from the void was Francine. Not personally a fan but better than the time I got Jambette and Cobb.

The best thing I got from the void was Francine. Not personally a fan but better than the time I got Jambette and Cobb.

Francine's a pretty popular villager, if I remember correctly. I'm not going to post Jambette's picture here, (because whenever I see her in my town, I'm like GET OUT!!!) but I agree with you that Cobb isn't exactly a "good thing from the void"...

pO7OKjq-z8ZO0ULbH6cewOGeJqcnpwELKHOECyzSvOyu6eXK_mZgJjAGo2e4o8tfZyMDGSoVpgSLT49gDHBs_7B4tS9AO5umnbPfFC0HroUWGYwNqnzUb3Xlb15B2C0fmw2V17WegGxDNvde8VB_Fwfmm301Rv03PegubuhuPcbDb6ITdC3xFv9tTmQbyEei8r4=w277-h530-nc

Nope. I used to get villagers from my boyfriend's town when i use to use it for trades and stuff, and I got CHADDER. He moved someone super inconvenient and didn't move forever. =[

I think there was only two villagers (unfortunately, I can't remember who it was) which I got from a void
and aren't that bad at all or rather fit to my town. Otherwise I mostly got villagers which I don't want or
like and it was after all really annoying to get rid of them again.

Back