Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
If someone has lots of bells and has some to spare Can I have 10 million bells please? I'll really really appreciate it so much thank-you.

Are you talking about tbt or igb? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure if it's "okay" or allowed to beg.

TBT (also called BTB; bell tree bells) is the currency on this website, which you get from commenting on threads. You can trade them with other people for various things, such as furniture items, visits to their town, and even buying IGB*. I forget the exchange rate.. I think it's something like 1 TBT can get you 200k bells (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Otherwise, it doesn't take long to get the island and farm beetles and sharks :)

*IGB = in game bells

Last edited:
If your online at 5:40 NZDT I can gift you that much ^-^

I don't really have anything to spend it on and I can just invest in turnips again.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you transfer btb to in game bells ?
*Pretends not to ask such a noobish question*

If you don't mind me asking, how do you transfer btb to in game bells ?
*Pretends not to ask such a noobish question*

To pay someone tbt currency either click the currency tab thing at the top of this site and change the transfer name to whoever your sending it to, enter the amount and send it.

Or

A nicer way that I use is find a post that person made and click on their tbt amount, it will come up with the same transfer options but have their name filled out (so you only need to fill out the amount to transfer)

In terms of the actual trade you will have to receive/give the in game bells then send/receive the tbt from here.

Hopefully that makes sense (and your question wasn't noobish as I had the same query when I joined ^-^ )

Last edited:
I added up all house expansions of a single animal crossing new leaf house. To fully upgrade a house with now furnishing it costs 7,595,800 bells.

since you don't have the island open yet I can let you visit my town and go to the island there. I'll set my time to night so you can catch the bugs that offer the most money.

I guess it's a good offer Ok I'll add you and you add me so I can visit your town , sorry If I'm being a pain asking for a lot of bells I just need them but it's nice of you to offer me to catch bugs at your island since I don't have one yet.

It's fine I like to help everyone out whenever I can :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've opened my gates now

GenoN It errored when we was at the island so I lost all the bells I earned by selling the bugs. :(

You're not selling the bugs ON the island, are you? I hope not - you can get much more for them if you bring them back to town and sell at Retail. Put everything you want to sell in the box next to the turtle lady - then they'll get transferred to the box by the beach back in town.

I did put the bugs in the box and then we went back to he's town and I sold the bugs at the retail then we went back to the island a second time then it errored at the island when I checked my bells the bells I earned from the bugs had gone. So I think we forgot to save the game

Back