• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading [or selling] Orange Hybrids/Gold Roses for Black Flowers or BTB

Bellugia

Bells
Feedback
100% (13) +
I am in need of black flowers (tulips and lilies, especially), or btb. I'll take 2btb per flower (3btb per golden rose, though)

Here are the flowers I have to trade:
- orange roses x5
- golden roses x30
- purple rose x1

Here are the flowers/things I'm seeking:
-black tulips
-black lilies
-black cosmos
-white carnations
-Jacobs ladders
-holly bush starts
-sweet olive bush starts

Last edited:
I have 5 black lilies and 6 black tulips I am willing to trade! Could I get 2 orange lilies, 4 orange roses, 4 orange pansies and 1 orange cosmos?

yeah ! I'll add your fc. can I deliver the flowers to your town and pick up the black flowers while I'm there ? c:

do you want 5 orange cosmos along with another type of flower to even out the payment ? or are you fine with the 5? c:

I'm fine with this trade, I don't really care for the ladders or holly so it's okay ^^ do you prefer pick up or delivery? :blush:

hmm my towns a mess so are you okay with me delivering the orange cosmos and picking up the ladders/holly ? c:

Back