Selling Celeste Ribbon And Free Visit To Lottie's RV (for Lottie's Bun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper Fish

纸鱼
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (29) +
Hi.

I am selling Celeste Ribbon for 5 TBT and you can have a free visit to Lottie's RV (for Lottie's Bun). Pave's RV is in town too. Thanks.

When in Alfea, Please Observe the Three Basic Town Rules:

1. Do Not Run or Wander Away
2. No Shaking of Trees
3. Put Away Your Axe & Shovel

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi. Can you trade now? And do you need to visit Celeste's RV? Add me and I'll open my gates. Please make bell transfer before coming over. Thank you.

Hi. Do you need Celeste's RV? Add me, transfer TBT and I'll open my gates for you. Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be around for another hour or so. I have 3 Lottie's Buns in total.

Last edited:
Hi White. Are you still here? Please transfer TBT, add me and I'll open my gates. Thanks <3

Last edited:
Hi White. Are you still here? Please transfer TBT, add me and I'll open my gates. Thanks <3

I don't want Lottie's bun just in case you have one set out for me! I'll be there soon, thank you! c:

Edit: I didn't realize the time, I'm so sorry! You can get back to me when you're ready. c:

Last edited:
Ok I just got back home. And the offer is still on.

Lottie's Bun for 5 TBT and free visit to Celeste's RV for her ribbon. I will be here for another two hours or so.

@White - If you only need a visit to RV, it's free. Please post here when you are online and still interested. Thanks.

~
~
~
~
~

Just Four Common Town Rules :

1. No running.
2. Do not wander away by yourself.
3. Put away your axe and shovel. Do not hold them in your hands.
4. No shaking of trees.

Last edited:
Hello. The offer is still on :lemon:

Lottie's Bun for 5 TBT and a free visit to Celeste's RV. I will be around for another three hours from now. So please post here if you are interested. Thank you.

yes sry im feeding my 8 month old `lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

ive already added you and all that good stuff

oh ok lol

So do you want Lottie's bun as well? If you do, pls transfer 5 tbt and I will open my gates for you. But if you just want a RV visit, then it's free. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back