Old Eggs
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
And will never eat again?
Recently, I was in the supermarket and decided to buy some Thai dish that consisted in rice, chicken, chilli, mini corns and coconut milk.
I'll never eat that again, it was awful. How about you?

I've been there. Food I thought was gonna taste good, and it tastes bad. Waste of money.

Tried pad Thai recently. It wasn't inedible but I thought it was rubbery and weird. I probably won't get it again.

sorry this isnt a real dish but i had a cadbury egg the other day and it was way too sweet i almost choked!

i'm one of those people that don't like hot dogs. i thought, "hey, meat is neat, so this must be too."

nah. turns out a medley of meat cased in intestines isn't for me.

Last edited:
You guys don't like Cadbury Eggs? Always thought they were gorgeous. Only as a treat, though.

Can't think of anything I've eaten that I wouldn't eat again, though. I have more problems with drinks than food. Some drinks I've had have been really disgusting.

You guys don't like Cadbury Eggs? Always thought they were gorgeous. Only as a treat, though.

I mean I don't hate them, but damn are they kind of overly sweet

and I say this as someone with an *extremely* sweet tooth

Last edited:

Can't think of anything I've eaten that I wouldn't eat again, though. I have more problems with drinks than food. Some drinks I've had have been really disgusting.
You can also mention drinks if you want.

uh, probably this:

51zQ82fS2OL.jpg

I mean it's tasty I loved it but at the same time it was too sweet even for me, so it's great for one time only I guess

Yucca root, I wouldn't eat that again even if my life depended on it.

I seriously like everything...I'm the least pickiest person lol

I guess I can recall one thing years ago, I went to a Malaysian restaurant and ordered this "hainanese chicken" and there was just so many bones everywhere. I constantly had to spit something out of my mouth with every bite I took. And it was a shame because it tasted good, just bones everywhere.

So I probably wouldn't order that ever again, also considering I don't eat meat anymore anyway lol

My dad bought a can of clams for him, my sister and I to try since we like seafood. They tasted like the mud they lived in. Worst thing ever.

fried liver. there's almost no food i dislike and i'm up for trying anything, but that dish is grosssssss.

fried liver. there's almost no food i dislike and i'm up for trying anything, but that dish is grosssssss.

Liver is freaking gross to me. Why would you want to eat a sack that held all the animal's toxins?
Not even that but it looks disgusting.

Back