Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
ど
I heard from my sister that the next Animal Crossing game has been announced for the Nintendo Switch. Is this true? I can't find any stuff on it online but I really really really really (really x99999999999999999999) want it to be true!

EDIT: Looked some more online and found this:http://www.a90skid.com/rumor-animal-crossing-game-switch/

Great thx guys and Niemyx looks like I was a little late posting that link :p Thank you!

Last edited:
I don't think so.. It would be everywhere if such a thing were announced!

it's just a rumour but i mean i guess it could be possible that they would release an animal crossing game for the switch. tho the hints in your link arent rly. . very direct. we'll have to wait and see if they announce something about it later but uh idk. with the amiibo update i feel like theyre not planning on releasing anything new in the next few years but idk

most likely not, which is good because I kinda dont want a switch

An AC game for the switch has definitely not been announced yet, but there are lots of people expecting one to be. I am one of them, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what Nintendo will do with AC this time.

Of the two "Ninhints" in the OP article link, the first one looks promising to me. I don't see why AC would be featured there if there *wasn't* an AC game coming to the switch. It's possible it's just a port of ACNL but it seems odd to feature it in that case, given how well sales of it on the 3DS continue to do. The 2nd one is not such a big deal in my opinion, they're just icons.

My understanding is there is almost always long lead time between announcing a game like this, and release. Nintendo are particularly careful to delay release until they think a game is ready (imo) and an AC game is naturally likely to take extra time to get right before release. So. I am hoping for an announcement sometime this year or early next year at the latest, but the release could be anywhere from the end of the year to next year or even the year after. I *really* hope we don't have to wait that long for it, but I'd rather wait than have a game rushed out before it's ready.

Last edited:
idk i think its gonna stay on the 3ds. the 3ds is perfect for animal crossing honestly it just works so well. nintendo switch is portable and like it, but the 3ds just seems better since its more compact and has 2 screens which ac sometimes needs

idk i think its gonna stay on the 3ds. the 3ds is perfect for animal crossing honestly it just works so well. nintendo switch is portable and like it, but the 3ds just seems better since its more compact and has 2 screens which ac sometimes needs
i dont think it will stay on the 3ds because it is old technology now, it will really limit what they can do with the game, plus the switch is the new system that they want to push so it really wouldnt make much sense for it to be on the 3ds over the switch in my eyes

Back