• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Got tattoos?

SkyeHigh420

Vulpix status
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0952-6671-5120
~ tell everyone about your real life tattoos
-stories ?
-fears?
-big mistakes ?
- ink ideas ?
-nerdy inspired tattoos?

-post here about tattoo ideas and experiences-
Personally I love tattoos however, not everyone is a tattoo fan. If you're not one for tattoos let us know why. :cool:
5e3eb1aabc07aa3c5a7a6a86032c7cdb.jpg

Last edited:
I wish. I love tattoos. Hoping to get some one day. And that is a super cute KK slider tattoo!!!!

I have six and I plan to get many more. I get around one a year as long as I can afford to. =] Most of my tattoos are "spooky", I have a planchette on my sternum, a cat skull on one thigh, and what many people say are "Edgar Allen Poe"-esc tattoos on my arms of a bird in a ribcage and a heart in a birdcage. I also have a monarch on my other thigh and an abigram of life/art on my wrist.

Things I plan on getting in the future:
-Watercolor giraffe
-Cat portrait
-Bowie tattoo
-Leeloo from Fifth Element's tattoo
-A quote from Practical Magic
-A man with a beard full of flowers

I have other ideas but these so far are the "for sure" things.

I have a realistic butterfly on my leg/hip. It's about the size of my palm. I got that one because I was really struggling with depression at the time, and one of my therapists had butterflies ever in her office. She told me it's because they go through a great deal of darkness but still come out beautiful. At that time I was in a very dark place, and knowing me I will end up there again. It's my reminder that I can get better.

At the end of may I am getting my parents and brothers birth floors on my ribs. It will be a mix of a line art and realism. I'm sorry stoked to get it.

my sister got a tattoo of one of her art pieces last year! its a big flower and she got it on her hand. it looks so cool i think its awesome

im getting a small hello kitty tattoo on my ribcage but in the 1974 art style of her. i dont think it will be something i'll regret since sanrio means a lot to me. if i really like it i might actually get all of the main sanrio characters in that style like my melody and cinnamoroll

No, but someone I know said they were going to get a one of Jack Skellington wearing a tophat with logos from Marilyn Manson albums on it. Sounded very cool.

I do not own the tradition style KK slider tattoo sadly. It's definitely a beautiful tattoo.I recommend getting some tattoos.Once you get your first tattoo, you'll become addicted. :D
Nerdy tattoos always have a really awesome meaning and a great way to relate to other people whom see them in public. :D (I have pokemon tattoos)
Anyone have any particular style they enjoy the most? (traditional,new school,tribal EXT)
I also love the wolf ideas artists have come up with in the ink-ed world.

Last edited:
No tattooes but I wanted to get a water colour blossom on my back. I don't think I will get any tattoes though

one day i'll get a minimal tattoo of a grass thingy along the side of my torso

no but i'd like to get one. but idk where on my body or what i would want to get lmao. probably something black because im not a fan of coloured tattoos and im afraid it'd look rly bad after a while.

I doubt I'll ever get a tattoo, but if I ever did I know exactly what I'd get:

tumblr_o1uo6m23Dj1r2sszso1_1280.jpg

No but I'm planning on it, I just need the money, I'm actually interested in becoming a tattoo artist
so hmu guys
jk I don't even have an apprenticeship yet

-stories ?
-fears?
-big mistakes ?
- ink ideas ?
-nerdy inspired tattoos?
-post here about tattoo ideas and experiences-

I want a Tattoo one day and I agreed with my boyfriend that I will get one
if I ever reach my wish-weight.. well, that will be never then xD
But the problem is, that I have a phobia for needles.
If you want to give me an injection you need 4 strong men to hold me, lol (True story, you can ask my parents / boyfriend xD)
But.. if I ever manage to get the money and braveness I want something like this:
b1c002bc921d8b2d950c1c6c578201cc.jpg

But the problem is, that I have a phobia for needles.
If you want to give me an injection you need 4 strong men to hold me, lol (True story, you can ask my parents / boyfriend xD)
Ok, let me tell you, I am the hugest baby when it comes to needles, but then when I turned 16 I really wanted my lip pierced. I was terrified and everything but I did it and I was like, "WOW, I totally made a bigger deal about it then I needed to." So I thought the same when it came to getting my first tattoo when I turned 18, freaking out big time, especially cause with a tattoo it's getting stabbed a kajillion times... but it literally hurts way less than you'd think! Especially if you get it somewhere "fleshy" the only times mine have hurt are either when they were in super tender places (like my sternum) or over bone (also my sternum).

All this while I still cry like a baby getting blood drawn or any medical needle is near me...

Tattoos are painful but you've got to earn em :D. The pain really is not as bad as it sounds (depending on the machine ). I also agree that it's hurts less In some places. The hardest tattoo I've ever sat though would be between the rib cage and hand, the chest is pretty painful too and annoying because of the vibrations lol. On the bright side unlike surgical needles you can't really see them because they move so fast. Personally I love the feeling of tattoos and I hate needles lol so I'm more afraid of piercings instead :3. The worst piercing I got was my chest area

Hm.. okay. Well, maybe I will really do it one day then!
I actually never got any piercing or whatsoever, so I never felt any pain to get something for my body,
except if it was medical :D
I remember that I wanted once earrings when I was 15 years old, but I freaked out too much so they
didn't do it xD
But maybe now, 5 years later I will finally get the braveness that I need :p

No but I'm planning on it, I just need the money, I'm actually interested in becoming a tattoo artist
so hmu guys
jk I don't even have an apprenticeship yet

I want to be a tattoo artist too

I'm not old enough to get tattoos but when I am I'm gonna get some of my own designs
(I've actually drawn out a tattoo design for a member on TBT once, not exactly sure if they got it tattooed on but it was still a cool project)

I don't atm, but sometime this year i will be getting one on my chest!

I'd totally love to get a tattoo when I'm older, either on my wrist back of my hand.

I have this fear that I'd jump or move from the pain during it and I'd have this messed up scribble. I mean, I'm not afraid of needles it's just the shock I guess xD

Back