• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Share your dreams!

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
lately my dreams have been amazing... i've been keeping a journal of them and writing them down and drawing things that happened in them

theres someone i really like at my school and i've been dreaming about them a lot (this is the 2nd time!). we were sitting next to eachother in chapel and we kept asking each other questions, which is funny because we've only talked a few times in real life. i felt like i was getting to know him better but then i woke up. dreams can be so teasing and now im sad... i actually want to try lucid dreaming because apparently you can make anything happen in them :p

what dreams have you had lately?

Not exactly a dream, but my first successful attempt at astral projection was a really amazing experience. Pretty much a black void of emptiness with specks of white light floating all around you, and a constant sensation of falling.

I wasn't expecting it, though, and scared myself out of it before I could go any further.

There was a really strange series of dreams that I experienced when I was younger. My uncle was a dwarf, or a little person, and he'd beat me up. This happened in a lot of my dreams, he'd just attack me. Eventually, though, I realized, "hey, he's just a little person" and I managed to defend myself in the last two dreams he and I were in. Then, my "little" uncle never appeared in my dreams again. Weird.

when i was on medication for my stomach, i had some crazy ass dreams. one of them involved a man measuring a random woman's buttocks, in a tiny cottage in a village, and another was my mum running into a crowd of women, screaming and everyone attacking the one woman she screamed at.

brains r so weird

I had a dream that I got the coffee table I wanted as a gift, of course when I woke up it wasn't there :(

last night i dreamed i needed to look something up very badly and urgently, but everytime I typed it in and searched one of the words would be different and I would get completely different results from what I wanted. It was so frustrating.
I actually looked it up when I woke up to make myself feel better.

A few years ago I had a dream that a headless cat attacked me over a bag of fruit snacks

I'm a lucid dreamer so I can control my dreams! Whenever I "wake up" in a dream, the first thing I do is try to fly! I've also been an airbender; I've travelled to fictional towns; and I've been on dates with my celebrity crushes! I love my life but it's always a shame to wake up :(

Last edited:
I'm a lucid dreamer so I can control my dreams! Whenever I "wake up" in a dream, the first thing I do is try to fly! I've also been an airbender; I've travelled to fictional towns; and I've been on dates with my celebrity crushes! I love my life but it's always a shame to wake up :(

im literally the deepest sleeper this is so wild

Don't you get sleep paralysis? I had a very few lucid dreams when I was younger, sadly I only realized I was on a dream when it's about to end :( ... and what I wished never realized, I was only able to truly control myself and where I want to go/visit.

Once I dreamed that a girl kept me captive and wanted to have sex with me tonight, so I had to design the best dildo ever so she would take it instead of me. (i don't remember if I was a boy tho, it might be)

I had a dream the other night that a pet of mine had died. literally 2 days later she did :(. I've recovered a lot though and I love remembering the good times I had with her! I'm definitely going to listen to my dreams more.

i dream abt my crush so often it's not even funny, like they're not even creative or weird dreams they're just me n him

I once dreamed that Donald Trump kidnapped me, a friend, and my cousin. He tortured us constantly, but we were able to escape by pretending to be pirates that were bound with a rope by our feet and hanging over the edge of a large cliff with a bunch of other pirates... Once Donald Trump left we thanked the pirates for helping us hide, then we went looking for our phones so we could find our way home.

Eventually we came to an odd run down cabin in the middle of nowhere, and while we searching through it we started to find our phones in super weird places, except I couldn't find mine anywhere. My cousin eventually found it taped under a table, somehow inside of an eyeball when Donald Trump appeared revealing the whole thing had been a trap all along.
The dream ended as we all scattered in hopes of getting away, only for Donald Trump to catch me and kill me.

It was pretty weird, but I always have weird dreams so ?\_(ツ)_/?

My dreams are usually about zombies but heck, I love that genre so it's amazing to me. Though the ones where I almost die can be a bit tense haha. Though now, I have a hard time dreaming. My fiance wakes me up so much, it's sooo hard to get into that deep sleep. :(

I dreamt that I was using a grappling hook and swinging around a city like spiderman while following some shadow into a secret lair.

Most of my dreams are weird and don't make a lot of sense. They are pretty fun and exciting though (even the somewhat scary ones)!

I had a dream last night that my crush was in my baTHROOM IN THE SHOWER. .. Okay okay- it gets better- so I'm hiding in the backroom (which is what we call the room that is attached to the bathroom, it's kind of like a closet+attic, but it's not an attic since it's not the top floor...) and I'm hiding in there covered in a quilt my grandma gave me on Sunday- and he comes out of the shower with a towel wrapped around him and he's knocking on the door, and there's little glass windows on the door, so you can see if someone's in there- and he sees me- and he smiles- I smile back- and we continue staring at each other for a little while, and then he asks me out- which is weird because irl, he doesn't 'date' people- (which is funnY BECAUSE HE WAS DATING SOMEONE LIKE A MONTH AGO //HHHHHH)

and then the night before my mom's friend and I were driving in her car, and we drove all the way from where I live (Ohio) to downtown LA in Cali... It was weird bUT THERE WAS A STARBUCKS THERE AND EVERYTHING IT WAS GREAT

my dream last night i was sat on a massive beak and then i was flung into a chair and cried

I've had nightmares when I was younger about falling off of skyscrapers. At that time I slept with my mom in her bed, so when I woke up from the nightmares I was completely sideways on the bed, screaming and kicking her stomach with my feet. It was just weird.

One time I had a dream where I got into a physical fight with Trump. It didn't last long

Back