• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Share your dreams!

i dreamt i was link in botw and i was getting the **** beaten out of me by a lynel and it hurt real bad
i woke up and i was cry because it hurt so much

I actually had a habit of doing this a while ago, mostly so I could tell them to a friend I was friends with at the time. I'm going to share one of the best dreams i've ever had, because to be honest a dream I had recently was pretty ew ngl. I had a dream I was saving a bunch of people from Voldemort in a school setting, and basically helping them to escape. I think it was a really interesting dream, because it just shows how selfless iam as a person, and how far i'll go for my friends. (My friends were in the dream too) A distinct thing that I remember from it, is somebody telling me how I can't save my friends, and how it's too late because Voldemort's already pulled their teeth out (turns out Voldemort was taking people to some sort of dentist and pulling their teeth out????) and me replying back to them "we'll get them new teeth." LOL.

Last edited:
Well, I still remember two dreams from this weekend, so I might as well write them down.

The first one is pretty basic. I was inside the Until Dawn game, though it was set in a more building in a city environment at night in the summer, opposed to a mountain during the winter. The only thing I remember is punching the ~enemy~ and saving all characters, even though according to the game rules I'd be 100% dead at that point.

The secone one I remember more vividly. I was in a random supermarket and saw two old classmates and talked to one, nothing special. Leaving it brought me into a school hallway where there was already a panic going on. No one could go through the entrance, because there was an entity shocking everyone who tried. It looked like ink scribbling or just electricity. Though we didn't give up and a random blonde girl (that I don't know) managed to open the entry and helped a group of people get out, including myself. Going through that door we found ourselves in a very weird room. It looked like a cinema, it was very dark with a light screen in the front, but it was actually a normal school room where a business meeting was going on. We ignored those people and went towards the windows, looking through the first one I could see that there was nothing left but void, except for the last window. So I made my way to the last window, opened it and went through landing of a small piece of a floating landscape that was probably 2m? tops. Only one person followed me through it, another old classmate from the same class as the others were and whose name I share. As we were about to float I woke up being scared by the possiblity of eternal nothingness.

Very weird man, the first one comes from my desire to watch an Until Dawn playthrough and the second one came after thinking of a way to do a found footage movie where the camera man is a schoolkid and a killer who's trying to film his alibi. I know it was based off of that because I imagined the same hallway and just atmosphere. Really obscure.

update had a dream i was getting my brows done and they ripped my left brow off in one fell swoop

kind of late but yesterday i had a dream that me and mac demarco were in some kind of relationship at my school. it makes sense though since i was listening to him the day before but what the hell brain. why do so many of my dreams have to do with romance and my school lol

So i had a dream where my spring break was actually of only 1 day and not 2 weeks , so suddenly i have one of my strict af teachers saying how spring break was supposed to be of 1 day only and then i started worrying about how i didnt went to school on 2 weeks lmao

last night I dreamt I shared this picture of a silver jellybean on Instagram. It wasn't even my picture, idk why I was sharing it, I just did. But people got so mad. One person was saying "Fake, there is no silver jellybean. Scram"

just people making a big deal outta nothing on the internet, as usual

I had a really strange nightmare last night. I dreamt I was about 7 or 8 years old again, and nobody was in the house. The only person I seemed to be aware of existing was my mum, and I kept just walking around the house shouting for her wondering where she was until my voice got really hoarse, and then it dawned on me that everybody had really just up and gone. Weird thing was, one of my best friends was still her current real age, but we were talking on some app, and she just kept going on about everything she was chatting about rather than acknowledging any of my questions or worries about where everybody was.

It all sounds so weird and stupid now but it was weirdly unsettling at 1am this morning, hahaha.

I had a dream that I was at school and we were going on a school trip but it was to the house of twilight (the film) and I was just apparently in the Cullen family and it was so weird lol I don't even like twilight

last night i dreamed i was baking and eating brownies but then i woke up and there were no brownies. I am sad.

i had a bizarre dream last night where i was at my dad's house and everyone kept disappearing and reappearing besides this one person and they were acting really creepy. and then it cut to my dad waking me up for school so when i woke up i was sweating because i thought i was late

Last night I dreamed that I was at a swimming competition with only the varsity high school team and I then I went home only to find out I had a race coming up and then I woke up

I have these recurring dreams where I eat things you really shouldn't eat. In my latest one I was eating envelopes and swallowing coins. Usually I dream that I eat plastic things like video game cartridges. It's like I start eating them by mistake (?) and then I just have to finish it.

I need help.

Last edited:
I have a few dreams that are so vivid and weird that I'll never forget them. When I tell people about them they tend not to believe me because they're in such detail.

But I do have a couple of random dreams from when I was kid that I remember. I had one about sending my crush a letter, that said "I love you, from Beth". Then I proceeded to go to get my haircut at school, because suddenly there was a hairdressers there :confused:. I saw him there so I ran away. I also had one about the hulk traping me in a cage, so I starting crying and he let me out.

Last edited:
Thank you for creating this thread!

Last night I had a dream that I ate chicken as a vegetarian, I remember feeling disgusted in myself. It was weird is all I can say!

Will update if I experience anymore. :)

I dreamed two times in a row about how my PC would get virus , infact , the second time someone was actually hacking my computer...

I was playing battle mode in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in a Lunar Colony like course. I really wanna play it badly!

Last night I dreamt that I was in the Avatar universe as a painter, and the Gaang from season 1 had asked me to paint them. :lemon:

I keep having nightmares that I'm back in High School. I've also been getting a lot of dreams of me doing boring things like washing my face.

Back