Who do you have the nicest relationships with in your town?

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Tell the forums about little stories about your closest companions in New Leaf or send screenshots of cute moments with your little fluffy, scaly, feathery, slimy friends.

Last edited:
Francine is the one I'm closest with. There's no single really cute story, it's just a lot of little things that have happened that have cemented her in my heart. She's been in my town ever since I started, and I just adore her. She's super cute, and she's always been sweet to my mayor; she always gives me medicine when I get stung by bees. I haven't gotten her picture yet, but I really don't mind. She's always visiting my house, or inviting me to her house, or sending me nice letters (I have to reply to her latest one, come to think of it). She gives me gifts a lot, and is always friendly and cheerful. She's my absolute favorite villager in this game, and I never want her to leave.

caroline has been in my town since day 1 and has already given me her picture. i send her lots of pink furniture and also leave some for her in re-tail so her house looks cute, i dont put that much effort in for the other villagers

I started a town on the 12th of March and so far I don't feel like I have the best relationships with villagers. Hopefully they all grow on me. The villagers I feel like I connect with the most is Timbra and Pietro. :)

i don't think i have any good relationships with my current villagers in my town at the moment, since i'm trying to move many of them out lol

but i think i'm pretty close with punchy! he moved in by surprise and he's always been a favorite of mine :)

Stitches is the one I usually get the closest with in-game.
Next one I'm usually close with is Marshal. :p

I feel like I'm closest with Tex and Mira. Tex has been in my town since the beginning and I dig Mira's personality. Stinky is my best friend too. I'm very far from Frank, however.

Flip almost always visits my house daily whenever I'm in there getting bushes or putting things away. It's a little inconvient but I'm not going to walk out when he just got there.
Wolfgang appointed himself to vice-mayor which I found awesome, even screen shotted it.
The rest of them are still fairly new to my town, so I haven't really talked to them unless they ping me.

Skye
I love this new wolf model, the clouds are so clever. She was the 1st villager I met in my NL town! She has a sweet personalty and is completely adorable. <3

I'd say Skye, even though I originally thought we weren't the closest of friends because I hardly ever interacted with her, it turns out that she actually considered me a close friend. The letters she sends to me are really sweet and it makes me feel bad that i'm getting rid of her. She's really unoriginal though, and I wish I hadn't messed up her house. She's actually really sweet, and I regret treating her so bad sometimes.

Leonardo was one of the Starter-Villager that I got when I got
New Leaf for the very first time (Actually it was on releaseday d: ).
He was my best friend there for sure. He sent me letters for Valentinesday,
visited me every day in my house (became a bit annoying,
I could not enter without him coming over..)
and I even
won a contest from Nintendo with a screenshot of him and me (*Proof*) :)
Sadly, I had to kick him out after two (realtime) years,
because it just became too much.
I feel like he was bugged, since I could enter my house 5 times in a row
and he would come every single time.
Took me two (realtime) weeks to get rid of him (I tried at least 3 hours per day..)
I have to admit, I miss him quite a bit, but I don't have space anymore for him in my towns :x

RtG8f6I.png

Last edited:
Back