eating chips with chopsticks

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
what do you guys think of eating chips with chopsticks? I sometimes eat chips with chopsticks if i dont want my fingers to be greasy.

did you say grease? well say hello to my friends, they're comfy and easy to wear.

gloves_4193.jpg

Lmao that's some weeb **** what's next you gonna eat cereal with a ramen spoon and cut ur steak with a katana

Just use a napkin after youre done

If it works for you, then it works for you. I actually don't think it's such a bad idea, but I have no idea how to use chop sticks

watashi wa ai to use chopstick on chips desu gomenesai arigato ?˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖?

Last edited:
.,, just wash your hands after.??? that sounds weird and too complicated. if u rly dont wanna get greasy hands u could pour out chips on a napkin and put it up 2 ur mouth and b like Nom Nom Nom . usung chopsticks is /:

.,, just wash your hands after.??? that sounds weird and too complicated. if u rly dont wanna get greasy hands u could pour out chips on a napkin and put it up 2 ur mouth and b like Nom Nom Nom . usung chopsticks is /:

I couldn't stop laughing at the nom nom nom part, thank you.

No, but i like LD's suggestion of using pocky as chopsticks because chocolate plus potato chips = good stuff imo...

Back