• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying / [Trading] OC Art

bump, new addition!:

Currently drawing him right now, hope to upload to his th sometime soon o)--(

off topic. that looks like xayah to me ^^
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/-ka...45/Screen_Shot_2017_04_04_at_1.24.54_PM.0.png
(bc of the hood and ears) sorry lool

tumblr_orv5w6GCyg1slgz0yo1_500.png

by aeuru@tumblr

Bump for the babe​

Thanks! Bump

Last edited:
I'm interested in your Kappn christmas doll if you want to trade for a drawing. If not I'm also interested in buying it in tbt :p

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm interested in your Kappn christmas doll if you want to trade for a drawing. If not I'm also interested in buying it in tbt :p

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ooh these are so adorable, I love your style! I can totally trade my Kappn doll for a piece~

Were you interested in drawing someone specifically?

Last edited:
Of course, thank you so much! I know he's a pretty detailed character so if it's too much, feel free to simplify as you see fit ^^

Oh and would you prefer payment before or after?

After is fine. I'm going to start working on it now :>

Hatori_.jpg

Here ya go! The costuming was really fun! I tried to get it as close as I could. I can PM you a high-res drop box file if you want.

View attachment 201731

Here ya go! The costuming was really fun! I tried to get it as close as I could. I can PM you a high-res drop box file if you want.

Oh my gosh, you work fast! It looks amazing, I absolutely love it!! ★
If it's possible, I'd love to get the drop box file~

Also, would you like any message to go along with the Kappn doll? ^^

Oh my gosh, you work fast! It looks amazing, I absolutely love it!! ★
If it's possible, I'd love to get the drop box file~

Also, would you like any message to go along with the Kappn doll? ^^

glad you like it :) haha yep I work fast... the wonders of an ipad pro and pencil :'D

for the kappn can you write "A li'l wind goes a long ways" I think that's his picture quote according to wiki :p
thank you~

Back