• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying / [Trading] OC Art

Heya! Would you be interested in an art trade? I don't have many finished pieces ;; but here are some recent examples for a sense of the style, colouring style will fluctuate bc change in art program/experimentation :0 [x] [x] [x] [x]

thank you for considering~! c:

Heya! Would you be interested in an art trade? I don't have many finished pieces ;; but here are some recent examples for a sense of the style, colouring style will fluctuate bc change in art program/experimentation :0 [x] [x] [x] [x]

thank you for considering~! c:

Hello there! I'm sorry, unfortunately I'm not offering art trades right now! Though if you prefer TBT or collectibles in exchange, do let me know!

Hello there! I'm sorry, unfortunately I'm not offering art trades right now! Though if you prefer TBT or collectibles in exchange, do let me know!

Ahhhh whoops, sorry about that! I'll let you know once I figure out pricing and stuff then, thanks!

Ahhhh whoops, sorry about that! I'll let you know once I figure out pricing and stuff then, thanks!

Not a problem, thank you so much!

ayyy I drew Miles cause I needed a character to practice with and he's a cutie,
sai383.png
[full size]

(this is a freebie, obviously) enjoy!

ayyy I drew Miles cause I needed a character to practice with and he's a cutie,
sai383.png
[full size]

(this is a freebie, obviously) enjoy!

AHH thank you so much, Cherry! Such lovely art as always, I appreciate you taking the time to draw my boy!

Thank you once again ! ❤ ❤

Back