• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying / [Trading] OC Art

Hi there, thanks so much for posting! Your art is super adorable, did you have anyone in mind to draw? ^^ I'd also gladly pay in TBT!

Oh yay! Sorry my memory is bad sometimes and I completly forget where I posted xD

Who would you like me to draw for you? :D

Would you like to do an art trade someday when I'm not too loaded with work anymore? (●˙꒳˙●) I love your art hhh

Ahhh I would love to!! I love your art as well, thank you so much for your interest in art trading with me!! ///
Feel free to let me know when you would like to do an art trade sometime~ Good luck with your work! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yay! Sorry my memory is bad sometimes and I completly forget where I posted xD

Who would you like me to draw for you? :D

No problem, that's totally fine!

Feel free to choose anyone from here that's to your liking! http://toyhou.se/Hatori/characters
I know some can be pretty detailed so if you're interested in drawing any, you're always free to simplify the design!

No problem, that's totally fine!

Feel free to choose anyone from here that's to your liking! http://toyhou.se/Hatori/characters
I know some can be pretty detailed so if you're interested in drawing any, you're always free to simplify the design!
Thank you!!!

Wooowww they are all so cute ;-; It'll be hard to choose who to draw!
And thanks for letting me know about the details ^-^

Idm if you pay TBT, if you have time though, you could always draw one of my characters too, but idm either way!

Thank you!!!

Wooowww they are all so cute ;-; It'll be hard to choose who to draw!
And thanks for letting me know about the details ^-^

Idm if you pay TBT, if you have time though, you could always draw one of my characters too, but idm either way!

Thank you as well! ^^ And sure! just give me a price you're good with~ and sure, maybe I can send a simple sketch your way soon!

Thank you as well! ^^ And sure! just give me a price you're good with~ and sure, maybe I can send a simple sketch your way soon!

^.^ Oh, you can just pay whatever you think it's worth :3
Thanks!
Um, it might take me a little while longer then usual since my rabbit bit my finger (it was a mistake, but ouch) so yeah ^-^ I'll try my best

^.^ Oh, you can just pay whatever you think it's worth :3
Thanks!
Um, it might take me a little while longer then usual since my rabbit bit my finger (it was a mistake, but ouch) so yeah ^-^ I'll try my best

Sure and sorry to hear about your finger! >< I hope it heals soon! and no worries, take all the time you need~

Sure and sorry to hear about your finger! >< I hope it heals soon! and no worries, take all the time you need~

Thanks! And it isn't too bad ^-^'
Okay! I think I'll do Ba'al, he seems really cool.

I might be able to do ya a drawing, you can check our my art thread (link is in my signature) for some examples of my art ^o^

Was just wondering if you want to see a WIP, or let me make it a surprise? ^-^

Was just wondering if you want to see a WIP, or let me make it a surprise? ^-^

Hi, a surprise would be pretty neat! thank you for asking~

Finished! Here it is! We can work out a price after you see it ^-^

Last edited:
Finished! Here it is! We can work out a price after you see it ^-^

Hi there, thank you so much for drawing him, he looks adorable! I like the scepter you gave him too! ^^

What sounds like a good price to you?

Hi there, thank you so much for drawing him, he looks adorable! I like the scepter you gave him too! ^^

What sounds like a good price to you?

Aw yay! ^.^ I'm so glad you like it. I tried adding the scepter since I thought it was lacking something without, and he looks more mysterious with it.

Um, maybe like, 100tbt? I usually ask for less but this guy was really time consuming. If that's too much idm you paying less :3

Aw yay! ^.^ I'm so glad you like it. I tried adding the scepter since I thought it was lacking something without, and he looks more mysterious with it.

Um, maybe like, 100tbt? I usually ask for less but this guy was really time consuming. If that's too much idm you paying less :3

Not at all, I'll send it your way!

Back