• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying / [Trading] OC Art

Possibly a chibi? :blush:

I forgot to ask, would you mind showing examples? ^^ Here's an example of my chibi style!

rsz_mileschibi_by_ningyoutachi-dbm3an5.png

*This is re-sized, full resolution will be sent!

aaaa it's so cute ˉ̞̭(′͈∨‵͈♡)˄̻ ̊. I can probably do something like these
uNQ2hwE.png

KKqo4Ch.png

ZhNpFWX.png

FDRoiwA.png

Oh your art is lovely! but sorry I am confused, is this not chibi for chibi art trade?

Oh your art is lovely! but sorry I am confused, is this not chibi for chibi art trade?
Oh did it have to be exact? I can do a full body for a chibi but if you want a chibi I can do that as well (?) Haha I'm not sure how art trades work.

Oh did it have to be exact? I can do a full body for a chibi but if you want a chibi I can do that as well (?) Haha I'm not sure how art trades work.

The way I have done art trades before were as such! Like chibi for chibi, bust for bust, etc. But honestly it's all good, I assume some art trades don't exactly follow that probably! In any case, I would love to art trade with you regardless! Though whether you prefer to do a half-body, full-body, or chibi is totally up to you, I don't mind which~

If you are still interested, may I ask who you were interested in drawing from my characters and which of your characters would you like me to draw? ^^

Yay, I'm still super interested haha.
All your OC's are amazing so it's hard to choose. I was thinking either Gakuto, Venus, Lujo, Haku, Kyoji or Kaoru but yeah any of those is ok with me. ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
I will send you a PM of my reference!

Yay, I'm still super interested haha.
All your OC's are amazing so it's hard to choose. I was thinking either Gakuto, Venus, Lujo, Haku, Kyoji or Kaoru but yeah any of those is ok with me. ♥(?⌣?ԅ)
I will send you a PM of my reference!

Awesome, thanks so much! And thank you for your kind words~ Unfortunately Kyoji and Kaoru (still need to work a bit more on Kaoru!) aren't in my "Looking for art" link;;
It's just these guys tagged "x": http://toyhou.se/Hatori/characters/folder:all/tags:1/tagged:x ! Sorry if that might have been confusing;; Hopefully I can finish up some profiles and details for other characters to have a bigger selection!

I'll draw something.
*WARNING*
Terrible artist ahead.

Love your characters~!
If you're interested I can link you to my shop here.
I currently have some open slots and it's a simple pwyw~

Back