Buying / [Trading] OC Art

bump, new addition!:

Currently drawing him right now, hope to upload to his th sometime soon o)--(

off topic. that looks like xayah to me ^^
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/-ka...45/Screen_Shot_2017_04_04_at_1.24.54_PM.0.png
(bc of the hood and ears) sorry lool

tumblr_orv5w6GCyg1slgz0yo1_500.png

by aeuru@tumblr

Bump for the babe​

I'm interested in your Kappn christmas doll if you want to trade for a drawing. If not I'm also interested in buying it in tbt :p

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm interested in your Kappn christmas doll if you want to trade for a drawing. If not I'm also interested in buying it in tbt :p

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ooh these are so adorable, I love your style! I can totally trade my Kappn doll for a piece~

Were you interested in drawing someone specifically?

Of course, thank you so much! I know he's a pretty detailed character so if it's too much, feel free to simplify as you see fit ^^

Oh and would you prefer payment before or after?

After is fine. I'm going to start working on it now :>

Hatori_.jpg

Here ya go! The costuming was really fun! I tried to get it as close as I could. I can PM you a high-res drop box file if you want.

View attachment 201731

Here ya go! The costuming was really fun! I tried to get it as close as I could. I can PM you a high-res drop box file if you want.

Oh my gosh, you work fast! It looks amazing, I absolutely love it!! ★
If it's possible, I'd love to get the drop box file~

Also, would you like any message to go along with the Kappn doll? ^^

Oh my gosh, you work fast! It looks amazing, I absolutely love it!! ★
If it's possible, I'd love to get the drop box file~

Also, would you like any message to go along with the Kappn doll? ^^

glad you like it :) haha yep I work fast... the wonders of an ipad pro and pencil :'D

for the kappn can you write "A li'l wind goes a long ways" I think that's his picture quote according to wiki :p
thank you~

Back