• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying / [Trading] OC Art

Hatori

─── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ───
Orange 🍊
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Pink Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
White Crescent Moon
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Aurora Sky
Feedback
100% (344) +
Hello! Just a small thread, hoping to buy/trade for some art of my boys and girls here:

http://toyhou.se/Hatori/characters/folder:all/tags:1/tagged:x

What I can offer in return:

TBT (Currently sitting at 1,800 TBT)
Collectibles:

fruit-apple.png
Apple: (06-11-2017 08:54 PM): 800 TBT
toyHammer.png
Toy Hammer:(06-11-2017 08:51 PM): 3,500 TBT

I am looking for anything: sketches, doodles, lineart, chibis, halfbody/fullbody, etc!

Please feel free to post or PM me your art examples and prices!
Please do not feel offended if I turn down your offer -- I thank you very much!​

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hello, sure I'd love to draw eous in return! Would you prefer a sketch first for approval before I line/color? Thank you very much !

Thank you for accepting!! and nah, I trust you and your art skills ^ q ^ <3

Thank you for accepting!! and nah, I trust you and your art skills ^ q ^ <3

Alright, thank you kindly! ^^ I will PM when it is done!

Hiya Hatoriii!! <3
I can offer chibi in these styles:
chibi style A: [✩]
chibi style B: [✩]

In return: Maybe chibi or bust? Both styles are so beautiful ; v ; and OC's can either be Hotaru or Alex!
Thank you for your consideration!

Hiya Hatoriii!! <3
I can offer chibi in these styles:
chibi style A: [✩]
chibi style B: [✩]

In return: Maybe chibi or bust? Both styles are so beautiful ; v ; and OC's can either be Hotaru or Alex!
Thank you for your consideration!

Umeiii!! Hello hello! ♡

Your art is as lovely as ever! I can't pick between both styles; so either style is perfectly fine for me!

I would love to draw a chibi of Alex in return! Would you prefer I sent a sketch first for approval before I start lining/coloring the piece?

Thank you so much for your offer! ☆

Umeiii!! Hello hello! ♡

Your art is as lovely as ever! I can't pick between both styles; so either style is perfectly fine for me!

I would love to draw a chibi of Alex in return! Would you prefer I sent a sketch first for approval before I start lining/coloring the piece?

Thank you so much for your offer! ☆

Thank you very much for accepting!! (and the compliment as well!) ^^
And your art always turns out gorgeous so no need for a sketch approval <3

Thank you very much for accepting!! (and the compliment as well!) ^^
And your art always turns out gorgeous so no need for a sketch approval <3

Of course and thank you so much as well! <3 I'll PM you when it is finished~

I do a lot of chibi art if you're interested. I have a little Shop open, feel free to drop by! I also have a deviant art where most of my NL forum work isn't posted. Megmui.deviantart.com

I do a lot of chibi art if you're interested. I have a little Shop open, feel free to drop by! I also have a deviant art where most of my NL forum work isn't posted. Megmui.deviantart.com

Hi there, thank you so much for your offer! I see your shop is full right now I believe so I may commission you in the near future if you still open any slots!

Back