• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying / [Trading] OC Art

Love your characters~!
If you're interested I can link you to my shop here.
I currently have some open slots and it's a simple pwyw~

Thank you for the kind words! Your art is cute but I don't think any of my OCs will fit your style;; Unfortunately I'll have to decline but thank you though, it's much appreciated!

I'm down to art trade if you are!
https://www.facebook.com/jeptefer/
a fully colored half body for a fully colored half body? or maybe chibi for chibi?

I would definitely love to but I've been quite busy with RLC/IRL that I don't think I can do art trades at the moment;; I'll have to take that option out for the time being but I do hope to trade with you in the future! Thank you for your time~

Hey!

Are you still up for art trades?
I think I've drawn Izumi for you already with Stitches,
but I would love to draw Silas!
At the moment I'm trying out a new Style, this one..
I can do one like that for Silas, but can also make fullbody, as you prefer!

I would just want her in a way,
that it looks good as a profilpicture (so basically I only want the head drawn)~

Last edited:
Hey!

Are you still up for art trades?
I think I've drawn Izumi for you already with Stitches,
but I would love to draw Silas!
At the moment I'm trying out a new Style, this one..
I can do one like that for Silas, but can also make fullbody, as you prefer!

I would just want her in a way,
that it looks good as a profilpicture (so basically I only want the head drawn)~

Hello there! Unfortunately I am not offering art trades at this moment, but once I am, the first post will be updated for more information. Thank you for offering!

Uh
Hi
I can't draw from the front, so here's a little doodle I did from behind.
068ef3f7-8785-40c5-9a7d-42a81d9fa36d.jpg
Don't ask why the foot is the wrong way, I'm dumb

Last edited:
hello! I felt like drawing something cute to de-stress, so I drew one of your characters - hope you don't mind ;u;
izumi_by_lunallumi-dbr3asn.png
lmk if there's anything I can fix!

hello! I felt like drawing something cute to de-stress, so I drew one of your characters - hope you don't mind ;u;
izumi_by_lunallumi-dbr3asn.png
lmk if there's anything I can fix!

Oh thank you so much for your kindness and for wanting to draw one of my characters! He is so adorable in your style! I love it~ ☆

I know you said it is a freebie but would you like some TBT in exchange for it? ^^

Oh thank you so much for your kindness and for wanting to draw one of my characters! He is so adorable in your style! I love it~ ☆

I know you said it is a freebie but would you like some TBT in exchange for it? ^^

ahhh no thank you, but ty for offering! it was just for fun haha
Im happy that you like it! ;u;

ahhh no thank you, but ty for offering! it was just for fun haha
Im happy that you like it! ;u;

I understand, thank you so much once again for the beautiful piece!
I absolutely appreciate you taking your time to draw him~ ☆
Have a wonderful day! ^^

Want to do a possible art trade and or buy some artu? Link to my shop/examples in my siggie​

Hello there! Not offering art trades at the moment but I'd be interested in buying! What type are you willing to offer (like bust, half/full body, etc.) and who would you like to draw? ^^

Hello there! Not offering art trades at the moment but I'd be interested in buying! What type are you willing to offer (like bust, half/full body, etc.) and who would you like to draw? ^^

I can do busts and headshots right now ^^
I'll draw anyone you'd like me to, but if I'd have to choose I'll look through your babs and see :3​

I can do busts and headshots right now ^^
I'll draw anyone you'd like me to, but if I'd have to choose I'll look through your babs and see :3​

A bust sounds great! If possible I would like for you to pick whoever you prefer!

Back