Buying / [Trading] OC Art

Love your characters~!
If you're interested I can link you to my shop here.
I currently have some open slots and it's a simple pwyw~

Thank you for the kind words! Your art is cute but I don't think any of my OCs will fit your style;; Unfortunately I'll have to decline but thank you though, it's much appreciated!

I'm down to art trade if you are!
https://www.facebook.com/jeptefer/
a fully colored half body for a fully colored half body? or maybe chibi for chibi?

I would definitely love to but I've been quite busy with RLC/IRL that I don't think I can do art trades at the moment;; I'll have to take that option out for the time being but I do hope to trade with you in the future! Thank you for your time~

Hey!

Are you still up for art trades?
I think I've drawn Izumi for you already with Stitches,
but I would love to draw Silas!
At the moment I'm trying out a new Style, this one..
I can do one like that for Silas, but can also make fullbody, as you prefer!

I would just want her in a way,
that it looks good as a profilpicture (so basically I only want the head drawn)~

Last edited:
Hey!

Are you still up for art trades?
I think I've drawn Izumi for you already with Stitches,
but I would love to draw Silas!
At the moment I'm trying out a new Style, this one..
I can do one like that for Silas, but can also make fullbody, as you prefer!

I would just want her in a way,
that it looks good as a profilpicture (so basically I only want the head drawn)~

Hello there! Unfortunately I am not offering art trades at this moment, but once I am, the first post will be updated for more information. Thank you for offering!

Uh
Hi
I can't draw from the front, so here's a little doodle I did from behind.
068ef3f7-8785-40c5-9a7d-42a81d9fa36d.jpg
Don't ask why the foot is the wrong way, I'm dumb

Last edited:
hello! I felt like drawing something cute to de-stress, so I drew one of your characters - hope you don't mind ;u;
izumi_by_lunallumi-dbr3asn.png
lmk if there's anything I can fix!

hello! I felt like drawing something cute to de-stress, so I drew one of your characters - hope you don't mind ;u;
izumi_by_lunallumi-dbr3asn.png
lmk if there's anything I can fix!

Oh thank you so much for your kindness and for wanting to draw one of my characters! He is so adorable in your style! I love it~ ☆

I know you said it is a freebie but would you like some TBT in exchange for it? ^^

Oh thank you so much for your kindness and for wanting to draw one of my characters! He is so adorable in your style! I love it~ ☆

I know you said it is a freebie but would you like some TBT in exchange for it? ^^

ahhh no thank you, but ty for offering! it was just for fun haha
Im happy that you like it! ;u;

ahhh no thank you, but ty for offering! it was just for fun haha
Im happy that you like it! ;u;

I understand, thank you so much once again for the beautiful piece!
I absolutely appreciate you taking your time to draw him~ ☆
Have a wonderful day! ^^

Want to do a possible art trade and or buy some artu? Link to my shop/examples in my siggie​

Hello there! Not offering art trades at the moment but I'd be interested in buying! What type are you willing to offer (like bust, half/full body, etc.) and who would you like to draw? ^^

Hello there! Not offering art trades at the moment but I'd be interested in buying! What type are you willing to offer (like bust, half/full body, etc.) and who would you like to draw? ^^

I can do busts and headshots right now ^^
I'll draw anyone you'd like me to, but if I'd have to choose I'll look through your babs and see :3​

I can do busts and headshots right now ^^
I'll draw anyone you'd like me to, but if I'd have to choose I'll look through your babs and see :3​

A bust sounds great! If possible I would like for you to pick whoever you prefer!

Back