• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying / [Trading] OC Art

You can click on my art shop link in my signature ^_^
I'd love to draw Baal, he's adorable (but you can request anyone lol)

You can click on my art shop link in my signature ^_^
I'd love to draw Baal, he's adorable (but you can request anyone lol)

Hi there, thank you very much for posting! Unfortunately I'm not looking for recreating scenes from manga or anime but do you have any examples of your own art style? ^^

I could do a drawing sometime maybe! Check my art thread to see my art :3 Maybe for tbt or just an art trade?

I could do a drawing sometime maybe! Check my art thread to see my art :3 Maybe for tbt or just an art trade?

Hi there, thanks so much for posting! Your art is super adorable, did you have anyone in mind to draw? ^^ I'd also gladly pay in TBT!

Last edited:
Hi there, thank you very much for posting! Unfortunately I'm not looking for recreating scenes from manga or anime but do you have any examples of your own art style? ^^

If you scroll down there's a whole section for OCs ^_^

Last edited:
If you scroll down there's a whole section for OCs ^_^

Ah I see, thank you! It seems your hands are full right now on requests so maybe I'll order in the near future as to not swamp you with more work!

Bump! Got a new boy, very excited and I love him to bits!

hi, I don't have an art thread or any drawings I've kept however, I would really like to give your OCs a try and I'll probably send you the results ^^ however, I only drawon paper etc. I do not do online artwork, would you still be ok with it if I drew your OCs?

hi, I don't have an art thread or any drawings I've kept however, I would really like to give your OCs a try and I'll probably send you the results ^^ however, I only drawon paper etc. I do not do online artwork, would you still be ok with it if I drew your OCs?

Hi there, thank you so much! you are more than welcome to! I like both digital and traditional drawings so I am definitely okay with that ^^

Ah I see, thank you! It seems your hands are full right now on requests so maybe I'll order in the near future as to not swamp you with more work!

Bump! Got a new boy, very excited and I love him to bits!

Actually, my shop is virtually dead lol

Actually, my shop is virtually dead lol

Oh I meant your free request thread! but in any case, I'll go ahead and fill out an order form on your shop thread for you to consider at your leisure! ^^

Oh I meant your free request thread! but in any case, I'll go ahead and fill out an order form on your shop thread for you to consider at your leisure! ^^

Ah, I see *silently sheds a tear* I thought my Free sketch thread would boost my shops popularity but it's not helping at all T-T
Go ahead and order, my free sketch thread has limited slots anyways

I probably asked you already (my memory is weird sometimes, forgive me) but wanna do an art trade with me?

I probably asked you already (my memory is weird sometimes, forgive me) but wanna do an art trade with me?

Hi there, thanks so much for posting! Your art is super adorable, did you have anyone in mind to draw? ^^ I'd also gladly pay in TBT!

Hi there! I'm not sure if you saw it but I did reply to your post around a week ago!

Would you like to do an art trade someday when I'm not too loaded with work anymore? (●˙꒳˙●) I love your art hhh

Back