• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Gallery The Phantom's Lair

OperaPhantom

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
Hello! I've decided to share some of the patterns I make in AC:NL. They're not the best designs, but I enjoy making them. I hope you like them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's the first design! It's a blue dress for summer. My first attempt at a flared/pleated skirt.

Last edited:
Here's a pattern I made in response to a request for Mae's shirt, from Night in the Woods. It's very simple, just a shirt, but here it is in case anyone wants to dress up like Mae. I'll also be making a dress based on this shirt, later on.

Here's the dress I made, inspired by Mae's outfit from Night in the Woods.

Also, I'm open to requests if anyone wants to request/commission a design. I'm not accepting paths, walls, or floors, since I've never done them before. Anything other than that is open though! :)

Last edited:
Here's my latest design! It's inspired by Sweet Lolita, but could also be used for a Classic Lolita look.

Back