• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying pink lilies - ig bells

Cailey

๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด
Bells
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (442) +
heading says it all.
reasonable prices please, I ain't made of money yo.

I can give you some for free if you let me know how many you need :)

thank you! I'm honestly filling my town so as many as you're willing to give <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

would you be willing to do a lower price in BTB? depending on how many flowers youd like !!

eh I need tons and I'm saving my tbt for something at the moment.

bump

not even 5BTB for a whole order? i can do probably 240 ish at a time/per visit thats all i have room for at the moment

- - - Post Merge - - -

(like, no matter how many u order 3-5BTB, if not thats cool! sry for bugging you)

not even 5BTB for a whole order? i can do probably 240 ish at a time/per visit thats all i have room for at the moment

- - - Post Merge - - -

(like, no matter how many u order 3-5BTB, if not thats cool! sry for bugging you)

so you'll give me 200 ish for 5 tbt? I'll do that lol

yeah LMAO i just really dont need IGB so theres no use lol

ok then yeah that'd be awesome lol.
I'll take whatever you'll give for like 5 tbt c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you have bulk purple roses or white carnations?

well since i cleared my town out i could probably fit 500 of anything in the "court yard" ive been calling it hahaha
let me know how many youd need

well since i cleared my town out i could probably fit 500 of anything in the "court yard" ive been calling it hahaha
let me know how many youd need

would you be able to deliver at all?

and hmm... I don't know I just know I need a ton of them all honestly. if you're willing to deliver just I guess whatever you can fill your lockers up with of each of the flower types? so like three trips with your lockers filled with each type. like one trip, all purple roses, another all white carnations etc. Idk I just need a ton because I need to fill my entire town with them >.>

Last edited:
up.

would you be able to deliver at all?

and hmm... I don't know I just know I need a ton of them all honestly. if you're willing to deliver just I guess whatever you can fill your lockers up with of each of the flower types? so like three trips with your lockers filled with each type. like one trip, all purple roses, another all white carnations etc. Idk I just need a ton because I need to fill my entire town with them >.>

yeah no, for large deliveries over 16 i have the person pickup, i have no locker space at all LOL ..

Back