LF Couple Art!!

vvingblade

angry slice of pie
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (7) +
If you have a problem with gay relationships, please don't offer your opinion or artwork.

Looking to get something cute of one of my characters and his bf!! Can be abit picky towards art styles so please show examples when offering!! Not rlly looking for sketchy things (unless they're detailed + colored), ok with things beyond that!! Images of the kids below!

Kurose is the one with black hair, Drew is the one with brown hair! Click their names on this post to be led to their TH pages for more info on them. Drew doesn't belong to me so I cannot provide a unwatermarked image, sorry!

KUROSE
00_by_sinjuri-daussyl.jpg

DREW
2402385_fnCWDC08l.jpg

hey,
i liked your characters, but i dont feel like doing really clean serious work
so i doodled them up really quick
i know this isnt what you were looking for, but i was like, why not post it if i already made it, just consider it some sort of extra
39add64a4c.png

bump for you + wishing you good luck in finding someone to comission!

Last edited:
hey,
i liked your characters, but i dont feel like doing really clean serious work
so i doodled them up really quick
i know this isnt what you were looking for, but i was like, why not post it if i already made it, just consider it some sort of extra
39add64a4c.png

bump for you + wishing you good luck in finding someone to comission!

I laughed so dang hard at the file just being called 'gay' heck. I LOVE this, it's so cute??? I love how they look Omg,, bless you this is so cute!! If you ever open for comms pls let me know, I'd love to buy some pieces off of you!

Back