• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

who is the best deer?

which is your fav deer?

• bam

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • beau

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • bruce

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • chelsea

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • deirdre

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • diana

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • erik

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • fauna

Votes: 23 23.2%
  • fuchsia

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • lopez

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • zell

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
this is such a hard pol!

but.. but i think im going with Erik... i love his design and house and hes just so cute!

Fuchsia is my favourite deer out of all of them, and I don't really like any other deers apart from her. The only other deers that I like are Chelsea and Diana. Fuchsia lives in my town, and I was considering replacing her with Mira, but i'm not too sure about it now. I've grown too fond of her.

Diana! I love her design and she's snooty! I adore snooty villagers! ( ?͈ ᵕ `͈ )♡

Fauna has just moved into my town and I love her! She's got such a cute personality!

Fauna because we share the same birthday! She's also super cute!

Bam is in my town and we're good friends, so I voted for him. I think Erik is pretty cute as well.

Beau is by far my favorite. Zell is cool too.

I'm pretty indifferent towards most of the others.

Diana, Fauna, and Chelsea are my precious babies. I chose Chelsea because I knew not many people would vote for her though. I suppose she would be cuter with eyelashes, but other than that Nintendo nailed her design.

I have Erik and Fauna in my town for 2 years and they was great to have and they always hang out together (in every conversation they mention each other).

Now i have Diana and she's good too but if i have to choose a favorite that would be Erik.

Last edited:
I have to go with Fauna even though Diana is amazing.

I love them all, this way as the hardest thing I've ever done.

I picked zell though, I just really like black and white lol.

Last edited:
I'm torn between Fauna, Beau, and Erik!!! Arrrggghhhh lol but I'd have to go with Beau, he's so adorable!

Back