• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Makes You Nervous?

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
i'm posting this while i'm in japanese class. of course. for me, teachers watching me write or do something makes me sweat like crazy and i feel like everyone is watching me. flipping through my binder while they're standing there asking for homework that i didn't do is the ultimate worst though. its rare but ughhh

this goes for when i'm drawing too. i draw much better and easier if i'm alone or in the back of the class so people can't see my drawings

what makes you super nervous?

Public speaking. My face gets hot and red because I get nervous, but then everyone seeing me blush and look so flustered makes me even more nervous.

I get super nervous too when people watch me draw.. but only when I'm just starting out the drawing. I think that was one of the biggest things I hated about art school; professors that would hover and watch you draw/paint.

Besides that, I get nervous a lot of the time when I go outside. I always feel like everyone's watching me. Even having the blinds on my window open makes me nervous. I get nervous when I have to go to appointments. I get nervous when talking to new people (in person or audio).. a lot of things make me nervous :p

Not much, honestly. I've always been pretty confident, and because of my course (political science!) I'm forced to present in every class every sem. That gets rid of any nervousness real quick! My prof and my classmates in my Japanese class are all very kind and understanding, so I don't get nervous even when I have to talk out loud/ write kanji on the board/ make mistakes with grammar!

Driving and I can't even drive yet!

Last edited:
Literally everything makes me nervous. Something awful though is right after I say something to someone and they sit there in silence, makes me question everything I just said and wonder if I said something wrong.

Lots of things, but mostly other people in general. And all irl. The internet, not nearly as much. But bein around other human beings irl is just kinda scary, and unsettling. I have some trust issues.

Lots of things, but mostly other people in general. And all irl. The internet, not nearly as much. But bein around other human beings irl is just kinda scary, and unsettling. I have some trust issues.

I was literally gonna type something just like this.

I'm like constantly paranoid and hate going out in public too because I'm scared of everyone. I feel like I should see a psychologist about it or something tbh.

Last edited:
Public speaking, when you're about to drop on a roller coaster, and when people look at my nails. Like, I know they're bitten to the last centimeter and are ugly af, but you really don't have to look at them!

being around lots of people I don't know, you can imagine how fun parties are for me.

life makes me nervous, buddy

more specifically, though, people who are/seem unfriendly make me nervous
one of the managers at my place of work seems to think that no one will respect him unless he acts like a jerk and he is the only higher up there that frightens me

doing things for people also makes me nervous, because I'm afraid I'll mess it up and they'll hate me

Everything, but that's anxiety more so. Anything public like performing or talking in front of people I hate everything about it. I always feel like I am going to have a heart attack and I literally vibrate.

Anything to do with being in public, especially going into work or school. I'm very secluded.

Back