What do you do when you "play with someone"??

Generally when I'm playing with my irl friends we'll just wander around our towns looking at each others houses, look at the way the town is decorated and stuff, shop in main street, do island tours, or if there are a few of us we'll play hide and seek where if someone isn't found by th others then they win like 99k bells or something else that's a cool reward.

I try to do that with some of the friends of made online that also play acnl, but we generally don't end up doing that for long 'cause none of us really know what to talk about lmao. It's still fun though, even if you have to work a bit harder to make it fun lol

Back when I started new leaf, I would add as much people as possible- just pack it in there. Then invite people over at night hours and we go coffee chatting and disco with DJ K, also pose and throw in emotions and take pictures as memory.. I remember there was lots of games and also had a few buddies for the island arcade games; I forgot the name of it already. Catch bugs or fishes at the island and talk, do town tours. If I had guests over during the day, we would doing trades and grab different fruits from each other and watch people steal my flowers. Yeah I would come up with as many ideas as possible- shopping and running around, and playing tag or hide and seek. My favourite was show casing my museum rooms and giving house tours <3

I take super cute screenshots!!! sometimes we coordinate outfits and make little comic like strips with emoticons and stuff. when u string them all together they look super cute!!!

Awww this sounds so cute <3 I should try this with my sisters

When I have guests over I normally show them around my town and shops. Sometimes we go to the island to earn some medals or collect some items for the museum. I've also played hide and seek with people in my town or "tag", which is basically like real tag except you hit people with your nets. To be fair, there isn't a lot of things to do in my town because it's underdeveloped, but as soon as I get my town to an acceptable state, I would love to host a wifi party, complete with activities and gifts. However, that's very far off in the future. :)

I usually say Hi and tell them to have fun. Sometimes I do talk to them before they leave.
My guest town is an open town and I usually write the board by the train station.
Shop all stores, mark down who is in the RV, high turnip prices or premium fruit and all the items at the train station are free. Have fun.

I leave baskets of perfect fruit for my guests to take home. If it's high turnip price day or premium fruit I will keep an eye on the 3DS and watch for them to type please save. Or I'll just save so they don't lose their progress.

Same here! Used to do this before. Even left visitor's gifts in front of the station. Thing is, my timezone's weird, so unless I'm up in the ungodly hours of the night, no one's gonna be around. I'm on break from uni right now, so I guess I can get back to it tho

I mostly trade, but I like having friend over to show my town, get advice, get help moving flowers or things like that. We chat using the in game chat, and sometimes play games like hide-n-seek if there's several people over. It's also fun to have company while beetle farming too.

It depends on my relationship with the user. If they're just someone I just met, I'd prefer to follow them wherever they went... but if it was someone I knew for a while and know that they can be trusted, then I'd screw around with them, because we'd all know that it was fun and games. Even so, I'd still want to keep an eye on them for extra safety, to be honest...

I think the next AC game needs to improve the play-ability (I probably just made that word up) of multiplayer. There isn't a lot of stuff you can do playing with someone else that you couldn't do just by visiting their DA. Getting to the island and playing tours is kind of pain, and there isn't much other interactive multiplayer activities included in the game.

I agree with the sentiment, but honestly I have no idea what kind of new features they can add to improve multiplayer "play-ability." Maybe, aside from the island tour games, you should also be able to play the Desert Island Escape and Puzzle League with other players :D

Pretty much I just walk around and check their landscaping because i love nice looking towns. But yea i don't really hang out, it's all business haha

Back when I started new leaf, I would add as much people as possible- just pack it in there. Then invite people over at night hours and we go coffee chatting and disco with DJ K, also pose and throw in emotions and take pictures as memory.. I remember there was lots of games and also had a few buddies for the island arcade games; I forgot the name of it already. Catch bugs or fishes at the island and talk, do town tours. If I had guests over during the day, we would doing trades and grab different fruits from each other and watch people steal my flowers. Yeah I would come up with as many ideas as possible- shopping and running around, and playing tag or hide and seek. My favourite was show casing my museum rooms and giving house tours <3

This is the busiest answer I've ever seen! The chatting-in-Brewster's idea is definitely unique, not to mention a little too close to real life...

omggg this brings back MEMORIESS!!

I remember when I first started acnl the day it came out. I made friends on Club tortimer and we use to visit each other's towns are just literally talk and have fun. It's almost like what normal people do in real life when someone's over. We talked and hung out for hours on end, and sometimes we would even have sleepovers (like literaly, sleep! xD). We would talk about our towns and what we have planned, and we would talk about what friends usually talk about. It's really fun with 4 people. I talked to those people for like 2 years!! But since then I've became more inactive and busy with life changes that I haven't really thought about trying to do that kind of stuff again. But I've continued to play acnl, and I wouldn't be here if I didn't. But let me tell you, it can be really fun if you reach out. Now I don't play with anyone anymore sadly. Things have changed, I have changed since the game came out in 2013. But I'm hoping someday I can relive those memories~

omggg this brings back MEMORIESS!!

I remember when I first started acnl the day it came out. I made friends on Club tortimer and we use to visit each other's towns are just literally talk and have fun. It's almost like what normal people do in real life when someone's over. We talked and hung out for hours on end, and sometimes we would even have sleepovers (like literaly, sleep! xD). We would talk about our towns and what we have planned, and we would talk about what friends usually talk about. It's really fun with 4 people. I talked to those people for like 2 years!! But since then I've became more inactive and busy with life changes that I haven't really thought about trying to do that kind of stuff again. But I've continued to play acnl, and I wouldn't be here if I didn't. But let me tell you, it can be really fun if you reach out. Now I don't play with anyone anymore sadly. Things have changed, I have changed since the game came out in 2013. But I'm hoping someday I can relive those memories~

YES. I remember having sleep-overs with friends. I'd always wake up first though because of the time difference and I'd be stuck in the bed as a result. Thank God I could actually trust those guys. They could've just stole my flowers and did whatever they wanted while I was asleep. Makes me want to go back and relive it all over again.

YES. I remember having sleep-overs with friends. I'd always wake up first though because of the time difference and I'd be stuck in the bed as a result. Thank God I could actually trust those guys. They could've just stole my flowers and did whatever they wanted while I was asleep. Makes me want to go back and relive it all over again.

Have no idea how these sleepovers work. They come over to your town and you go to sleep IRL? Anyway, sounds like fun :D

Back