• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Saharah Flooring/Wallpaper (and other unorderable ones)

Ancient wall, daisy meadow, mortar wall, sporty floor, garden wall, and meadow vista please! So 12 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops someone else just ordered the garden wall so minus that one. 10 tbt :)

can I please have the garden wall?

yup! let me know when you're available.

Ancient wall, daisy meadow, mortar wall, sporty floor, garden wall, and meadow vista please! So 12 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops someone else just ordered the garden wall so minus that one. 10 tbt :)

also i just got Parquet Floor and Western Vista from her today if either of you are interested.

also i just got Parquet Floor and Western Vista from her today if either of you are interested.

I'm out right now, but I'm on my way home :) I will check if I need the western vista and let you know! Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I just got home! Also, I don't need the western vista it seems so I'll just go with my original order. Thanks! ^_^ I have some time right now to trade but I have to head out again soon. Are you available? :)

Last edited:
Could I please have the basement wall? I've been looking FOREVER for it, so I'm more than willing to throw it more TBT and/or items you may be looking for that I happen to have. =)

Basement wall? 4tbt

Want that dungeon vibe so bad xD

Last edited:
sorry people. been a bit busy. not much time to play. i'll be on for a little bit if anyone is on now but will probably fall asleep soon. but if not then probably sometime in the evening tomorrow (eastern standard time).

Could I buy the summit wall please? :)

yups.

I'm available now! Are you?

If so, I'll add your FC.

sorry. let me know when you're on again.

Could I please have the basement wall? I've been looking FOREVER for it, so I'm more than willing to throw it more TBT and/or items you may be looking for that I happen to have. =)

well since you brought it up... you got any of these in your catalog? http://moridb.com/catalogs/wH9hezNTWe would love the 2 lovely items. if not it's fine.

Hey, is this still on? :)

yes. sorry i missed you the other night.

Basement wall? 4tbt

Want that dungeon vibe so bad xD

someone already asked for it. sorry :( i'll let you know if i get another one.

sorry people. been a bit busy. not much time to play. i'll be on for a little bit if anyone is on now but will probably fall asleep soon. but if not then probably sometime in the evening tomorrow (eastern standard time).

yups.

sorry. let me know when you're on again.

well since you brought it up... you got any of these in your catalog? http://moridb.com/catalogs/wH9hezNTWe would love the 2 lovely items. if not it's fine.

yes. sorry i missed you the other night.

someone already asked for it. sorry :( i'll let you know if i get another one.

Absolutely! I'll check this evening for those items and order what I have from that list for you. I work today from now until 7 p.m. EST, but I'll be on after that. Thanks so much! =)

Back