Your thoughts about Pietro.

I like clowns, but he's not really a favorite of mine. I think I'd like him better if he were lazy rather than smug.

i love clowns and pietro is one of my favorite villagers! he is such a sweetheart, to me it feels absurd that so many people find him scary. i mean, there are definitely clowns i can recognize as creepy, but pietro isnt one of them. his house is great too, and kk parade suits him perfectly

Last edited:
I think he's a pretty cute sheep clown, but I love Etoile ♥ Most clowns are pretty creepy (blame horror movies) but he seems cute enough.

Heres MY P.O.V. On lil mister Pietro.....Originally, I had ZERO desire to ever encounter him let alone have him in my village!!!! However, I went into a friends DA who happened to have him..now please keep in mind I have a SERIOUS fear if not PHOBIA of clowns (since I was a toddler and was almost taken fromcir some cheesey ass Floridian circus my aunt took me too when we went to FLA to visit my grandparents.) I hyperventilate and have actually broken out in hives...its bad, lets just say its BAD.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyways...this is why I didn't want him at all or anything to do with him. However, when I met him I realized he was AMAZING!!!! He wasn't some regular scary ass clown..he was an adorable lil sheep dressed in colorful, EDM colors, and wild makeup!
I fell in love with him and when we got his amiibo card, in he moved!! I personally like him.

Pietro is great! :eek:

Not sure why some people would dislike him. (Unless they have a fear of clowns.)

I really like him, I think his rainbow design is cute and his little face "tattoos", then again sheep are like my fave animals on here so that might be why.

maybe if his colors were changed a little so he didnt have the red hair. reminds me too much of ronald mcdonald... otherwise rainbow sheep nice

He's definitely a controversial villager, isn't he? ;)

Don't like clowns (or Balloon furniture), but really liked his design. As soon as Amiibo cards were made compatible with NL, I began looking for his card (for a decent price; I think because he's rather infamous, his card was a bit higher than expected). He's a bit gaudy, sure...but at least he's easy to find in my town!

There are a lot of sheep I love them only two are male so yes ai think his type is off putting he should've been a lazy as they are the least threatening for those with clown fears if he was cranky no go, lol..I think Curlos makes the perfect sheep smug I like Pietro I don't like clowns I think his type is off lazy would fit smug can seem creepy but they are meant to be more flirty flashy or outgoing but Curlos has a Latin lover type of thing going for him so I like them both but had to say more male sheep please. He also isn't as scary if you think he just looks like cotton candy not a clown per se, lol.

Last edited:
At first I was indifferent about Pietro, but the more I see him the more I want him! He's definitely a villager who's grown on me and my fingers are tightly crossed in the hope he'll show up in my campground some day.

Used to to hate him so much and was so angry when I picked him up in the void about 2 years ago. I grew to love him and he is now one of my favourite villagers.

Back