• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your thoughts about Pietro.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey there!
So... I was reading some topics in other forums about Pietro and it seems that lots of people really dislike him cause of his Clown Theme.

I don't know why, but i found him funny and great looking and even his house. His Smug personality maybe don't fit at all, but hey, i think he still cool.

What about you? I think that Pietro popularity/unpopularity can come because of some fears.

Thanks for comment.

I have him in my town now, he's a recent plot. I want to give him a fair shot so maybe he'll grow on me. I'll give him a few days before I make a decision. I'm not too fond of clowns but his house is amazing. We'll see how it goes~

hes one of my top favorite villagers second only to bones.

Pietro, by design, is alright. I didn't even know he was a sheep until a while after I managed to get him. I thought he was a unique clown villager. However, I have been noticing some things he's been doing in my town...
WVW69kH_Egcd2B2Kvk

WVW69jYIydM2rOC9bR

WVW69jnFdnUy-h38sm

So I decided to boot him out for Rocco. The real reason is that I grew bored of him, and needed another cranky to help me unlock zen PWPs, when I was doing them.

i like him. he used to be a dreamie of mine but i have other priorities so he couldn't fit in my 10. i love his vibrant colour scheme and his design. he would make a great duo with one of my villagers, marcel

He's colorful and cute clown sheep. One of my favorite smug villagers. I probably would get him if I have his amiibo lol (too lazy to cycle now)

Last edited:
I like him! My friend had him in her town a while ago, and it's always cool to see him since his design always looks so unique

Honestly.. I don't hate him...

I hate his sense of decoration for interior. That balloon theme is really gross to look at sometimes...

But maybe it's because I love horror and I'd rather a demented clown. ;x But no, no, kids game here.

I genuinely like Pietro.

He is one of my favorite Smug villagers. I have him in a town for which I do not have an established Dream Address.

Pietro is a kind and sensitive villager. While he does creep people out with his looks, I have embraced him. He's a very good villager.

I have him in my town and he is amazing. When you get to know him his smug personality changes the way you view him. I got him randomly and I was so happy as he popped his house down right next to Timbra. They were perfectly lined up. So he got off to a good start. He is really unique with his rainbow wool, but if Nintendo made him with out a clown face I bet people would like him better. I'm not bothered about clowns and I think he's cute. He exterior of the house is a bit much but inside is fantastic.

Overall i love him! :D

I had him in a previous file, and while he seemed a bit creepy at first, his personality really made him come across as more cute and friendly to me, and he grew on me a lot as a result. I definitely wouldn't mind if he moved into any future towns, but I don't like him so much that I'd keep him around if he moved into my current one, as he would just stick out like a sore thumb. I'm not fond of his house in general, either.

I have him in my town, I love him so much, and he's one of the villagers I'll miss most once I reset :(. He isn't my absolute favorite villager but I love him so much in my art class last year we had to design out name tags by having a picture and the letters of our name hidden in the picture and mine was Pietro with my mayor fishing in the background. The only sucky part was she forced us to use only warm/cool colors for the foreground and the one we didn't choose for the background so it didn't exactly look like him with his iconic rainbow of colors but it's the thought that counts!

I really like him! I'm not a huge fan of his house exterior but love the carnival theme inside. He's my favorite sheep. I'm hoping to get his amiibo card cause he is also my brothers #1 favorite villager.

he used to freak me out so much just cause he's a clown... he's really grown on me though!! i think he's different and i love how colorful he is. he's weird in an awesome way

Unpopular opinion, but I have always loved clowns. If college doesn't work out, maybe I can join a circus as a clown?
I adore pietro, if I could get him in my village now, I'd keep him. I personally don't like balloon furniture in my house, but Pietro makes it work!

Back