That one single villager...

MarcelTheFool

Likes weird villagers
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
that you hate despite the fact you normally love that personality type?

Personally I love lazy villagers but I hate Cole the rabbit. Design wise hes adorable I've had him in two towns and he's been horrible :( The first time I tried moving him out to get Hornsby but he turned around and decided to stay. The next time he made Tabby sad and walked off singing from a conversation.

Next town he does the exact same thing with Carmen. Cole gets into conversations constantly with villagers and makes my peppy villagers cry :/ Anyone else have that one villager they don't like?

Back in City Folk, I had this problem with Pompom. I never had any problem with her before this, but once she moved into my town and was just awful. Landed her house right in front of my bridge when there were many other sign posts, and she was just really mean to me and other villagers. I've hated her ever since then. I'd be willing to give her a second chance, but until then I just don't like her

I love lazy villagers and I love Tucker's design but I moved him into my town and he has been causing issues, might have to move him out :(

As much as I can identify with lazies, I found Deli to be insufferable. Maybe because he made my first several events absolute hell.

Frita. She's ugly and moved right in the same annoying spot the previous villager I kicked out was.

I generally like jock villagers well enough, but I cannot stand Sparro. He moved in front of one of my only bridges a while ago and just really annoyed me off all the time for some reason

I liked Agness and wanted her, but she moved right in front of my bridge once! She gave me such a pain, but I'm willing to give her a second chance. :)

I also have major issues with Diva back before the update i had a nice lil path ( didnt know about plot resetting) and she plopped right down on top of it didnt move for 6 months in game :')

Rocket, I love uchis but she would always be my uchi back when I restarted like once every two weeks (I tted a lot). I might have a change of heart now with the amiibo cards. Maybe.

I tend to dislike any villager whose house placement impedes access to something important (town hall, the beach, a bridge), or keeps me from placing PWPs where I want them. I don't hate them, I just want them to leave so I can move someone else in in a different spot.

cole pinged me AGAIN to move then decided lol nope :B i hate this stupid rabbit
That happened to me once and I fixed it by closing without saving and reentering. The same villager asked me again to move and finally accepted.

I love the peppy personality, it's my favourite in game and my favourite villager has it, but I just can't stand it on Victoria and sometimes Cece. Victoria because of something that she did when I first got new leaf, which was plotting infront of the only bridge in town which I hated her for. Cece, because I scanned her in with amiibo, and it annoys me that she won't be able to move out on her own without another amiibo so sometimes anything she says annoys me. If I knew this beforehand, I honestly wouldn't have scanned her in. She's cute, sure.

I like normal villagers a lot but I cannot stand Gladys. She just gets on my nerves for some reason.

Anchovy. What a whiner. Always sick in my game too (I never had medicine. Pity).

Astrid. She moved next to me in City Folk and I absolutely hated her. I didn't want anyone around my house for flower planting and so on, and she was just a jerk. It also weirded me out that she never mentioned her baby that was with her all the time? AC kangaroos have left a bad taste in my mouth.

Back