• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Animal Crossing: A Year of Seasons (Gamecube Vlog)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Cup

Walking the Four Seasons
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Brickhedge
Tasty Cake
Vj4jGW5.png
It all started one early spring day. I was sitting behind my desk at the town hall in Memoria when I started thinking about the old days: Back to a time before I was known for turning Memoria into the town it is today. Back when I was just a face in town, another villager making his way through his daily life.

After discussing it with Isabelle and planning things accordingly, I temporarily relinquished my mayoral duties to her until further notice. The town is in good paws, I’m not worried.

With my affairs all in order, I announced to the town via snail mail that I, Rick the Mayor, would be departing from Memoria for the foreseeable future to partake in the simpler life.

In a small town called Seasons.

I’ve made a few attempts at starting this this year already, but today felt like the day. I cannot make any promises that I will be able to record and/or do a blog post each and every day, but I sure as heck am going to make an honest try at it. Animal Crossing:

Population Growing (Gamecube, 2002) is one of my all-time favorite Gamecube games and my #2 favorite AC game period behind New Leaf. I’ve been wanting to do a casual video blog series of it for a long time now, so this is something I’ve been thinking about for a while. It’s also going to serve as a practice run for the inevitable Animal Crossing Switch.

Just a FYI to any potential viewers: This could come to an abrupt end at any time for various reasons: Memory card corruption, a Switch virtual console release, personal issues, etc.

Series Framework:
ANIMAL CROSSING (GCN, 2002)
Title: A Year of Seasons
Daily episodes @ 12 minutes or less
Videos uploaded @ http://www.youtube.com/c/BlueCup
Additional blog entries not covered in videos @ http://blu-cup.com/

I'll be posting updates here as well if anyone's interested in following.

Last edited:
I love watching Animal Crossing video blogs, so I'll be watching for sure!

Ahhh this sounds awesome! I've never played ACPG but I've wanted to for years. Seeing these videos will be the next best thing to playing it myself!

Yeah, sorry about the lack of updates. Life came up the day after I started this and then I got hit with reports that someone had stolen my idenity(had access to my bank account and whatnot)

So yeah, had to call this off. I do apologize.

Oh well ... as long as you sort out your life's problems!

There's always Wysteriia to watch.

Let's just say that things hit the skids.

I fully intend on starting this again come E3. I would have rebooted it already but since E3 is so close and those rumors of Gamecube Virtual Console coming to Switch are still circulating, I figured I would just wait and see what happens there. Whether I start it on the Switch as a digital title or my original physical copy, it's happening either way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let's just say that things hit the skids.

I fully intend on starting this again come E3. I would have rebooted it already but since E3 is so close and those rumors of Gamecube Virtual Console coming to Switch are still circulating, I figured I would just wait and see what happens there. Whether I start it on the Switch as a digital title or my original physical copy, it's happening either way.

I'm definitely watching it!
Subscrizzled, my nizzled.

I really like it so far. It gives me a jvgsjeff vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back