• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Klaus

OoMayorSummeroO

beautiful disaster
Bells
I know posts like these are posted often, but I haven't really seen anything ever mentioned about KLAUS!!!

What is your feeling on him (if any?). I personally had a soft spot for the name (I love the fish on American Dad whom is named Klaus) when I saw he was "moving in" but had NO IDEA who he was....
Sometimes, ill check Nookipedia to see who is moving in or whatnot when I don't recognize the name. However I wanted to be surprised when I saw that awesome name.
Anyways, I was kinda disappointed when I saw he was a "BIG" bear, yknow? I'm not a fan of them at all...but I gave him a chance...and he grew on me. I mean I seriously LOVE him!!! He writes me the best letters, and is always sending me awesome plants *I LOVE plants and always have MANY of them IRL and IG* ...he also asks how I am, or says sweet things to me. I actually tend to favor him now over Mallory, Gloria and Chelsea (all of whom were my favs )....

anyway, I just wanted to write a lil thread in dedication to a VERY underrated and often forgotten Villager....My Klaus.

Who do you guys feel doesn't get any love and wanna write/show some love for?

I have never met Klaus but I think of that same fish every time I see his name too haha! I like a lot of the "forgotten" villagers. One of my faves is Cole the lazy black rabbit because he is adorable with his buck teeth and obsession for food. :)

Last edited:
I never made the connection between the villager and Klaus on American Dad but now I can't unsee it lol! I had him briefly in an old cycling town but I never really talked to him, I don't like the way he looks.

I never see anyone giving Clyde love!

Last edited:
Same here! I keep seeing these posts, but never one for my favorite, Baabara. (One of these days, I'll start it myself!) I have a cycling town, but I've never seen Klaus! I do agree with you, though,that I don't look up a villager when they've just plotted because I want to be surprised when they move in. Sadly, most of the time I'm just disappointed :( my latest move-in is a void adoption, Vladimir the cranky cub!

I think he's kinda cute, but I don't really want bear villagers (although I wouldn't mind Tutu)

Oh it was Klaus who taught me that villager can move in through street pass... I still hate him.

Ok first lemme address the fact I didn't like the way Klaus looked either...but once he started showin ME love I didn't mind his sour puss face or weird curly dutch boy hair cut! I also have sent him a few diff shirts all of which he will wear but then switches back to that "Baby chick" shirt and that is something we will have to change...I GOTTA find him a shirt he and I both like!

As for Clyde no one shows him love cause there is NOTHING endearing about him at all! hes lazy (not in a cute way), he always has fleas or is talking about his lack of bathing. Hes just...yuck. Buuuuut who knows perhaps there is someone out there that adores him?

Also....

Same here! I keep seeing these posts, but never one for my favorite, Baabara. (One of these days, I'll start it myself!) I have a cycling town, but I've never seen Klaus! I do agree with you, though,that I don't look up a villager when they've just plotted because I want to be surprised when they move in. Sadly, most of the time I'm just disappointed :( my latest move-in is a void adoption, Vladimir the cranky cub!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that adorable sheep Baarbara!!!!! I have a thing for the sheep villagers!!! I just LOVE them! I have alotta them in my villages..im missing Gen, Timbra, Vesta, Velma...and Frita I think it is?
Anyways I love her in spite of her horrible name (I LOATHE the name Barbara is any facet and form. I have NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER encountered a good Barbara except the virtual one, that is a SHEEP in this game lol)

I never made the connection between the villager and Klaus on American Dad but now I can't unsee it lol! I had him briefly in an old cycling town but I never really talked to him, I don't like the way he looks.

I never see anyone giving Clyde love!
I made the same connection but with Francine, lol.

Back