• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like...

I love emoticons a ton :p It can be hard to convey the proper tone by typing words alone, and I think using cute little emoticons makes everyone seem a little friendlier :) Like, there's quite a difference between "I don't know." and "I don't know XD" and "I don't know ^^;" Or maybe I just like emoticons too much, lol...

also this is only for tbt but i really love the gyroid emoticons. theyre so cute! i use them all the time :D

zaLun6a.png

You guys thought I was joking.

2CmS328.gif

(○≧з)○oо。?【нёllо】?。oо○(ω≦★)

Do you guys like emoticons, keyboard emoticons? : ))))))) <3

I think they look nice and fancy ( ≧Д≦), what do you think?

Also found a fun link with all kinds of emoticons:
(http://japaneseemoticons.me/all-japanese-emoticons/)

(✿◕ ‿◕ฺ)ノ))。₀: *゚✲ฺβyё βyё✲゚ฺ*:₀ ε=ε=ε=ε=┏(; ̄▽ ̄)┛
this was so kawaii to read thank you for making this thread I feel blessed

The ones in the OP often come across as obnoxious. I just do oldschool smileys like :) xD :D c:, maybe sometimes even :3 if I feel wild, unless the site provides cute emoticons themselves. :blush: (Really wish I had that kind of happiness I did when I used XD all the time tbh.)

I love them! The world seems to be so negative and bitter so seeing a little positively by using them doesn't hurt anyone. They do help express your words better at times. I adore the Gyroid ones, they're all so cute! I wish there were more of them! :D

They're nice and I like using them myself, but when a post is, like, 90% weeby emoji's then it gets kinda bothersome! :/

Back