• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like...

radioloves

Bells
(○≧з)○oо。?【нёllо】?。oо○(ω≦★)

Do you guys like emoticons, keyboard emoticons? : ))))))) <3

I think they look nice and fancy ( ≧Д≦), what do you think?

Also found a fun link with all kinds of emoticons:
(http://japaneseemoticons.me/all-japanese-emoticons/)

(✿◕ ‿◕ฺ)ノ))。₀: *゚✲ฺβyё βyё✲゚ฺ*:₀ ε=ε=ε=ε=┏(; ̄▽ ̄)┛

I don't use them myself since they seem like such a hassle to type (I only use smileys like :) ), but I like seeing them! I'm always happy to receive emoticons when I'm chatting with someone.

I like them! Just not an overuse of them. Otherwise it becomes too much to bear.

I mean its creative? But i dont/wont ever use it, the thought of it makes me cringe when I think of a mid 20s white person using them (me) lol

Not if they're grossly overused. granted, that doesn't take much
(*?▽?*)

I like to use them for titles in threads and the like ^-^

I do use steams emoticons more because I can type them out like :eek:rangefish: which is faster them copying them and lazier then setting up some fancy macro key or something ^-^

They're pretty neat, but as you said, in moderation only!!!

Last edited:
I love them! I like how creative some of them can get and it's always so amusing to see how people use them in conversations...but it is time consuming. I don't want to take the extra 5-10 seconds everytime I want to use one haha.

I really only ever use emoticons to lighten the mood of my message if it isn't coming across as friendly as I'd like it to be, but even then it'll be easily accessible ones like these :blush: :cool:

I really like them! Usually it can spice things up. I don't like it when people MASSIVELY overuse them though.

I don't mind if other people use it, most of the time i use :} ;} :eek: ;-; and that's about it

I don't really use emoticons a lot for whatever reason. Don't really love them. Although, if you ever send me a message with this emoji...

d14754026e80cb4272cd5416278f673b.jpg

I will go Liam Neeson on you.

Yeah but put lf you put stuff like:
-Hello :D How are you c:? Im super good n_n , what about you :3? <3 uwu

That excessive , just use 1 like:
-Hello , how are you? Im good , What about you c:?

i used to make quick ones like ('u') and sometimes even copy and pasted some the complex ones but what always annoyed me was c:.... dear god it makes me furious whenever i see that damn smiley

i don't mind them but i hardly ever use them. you kind of get to know the person if they use ;-;, ;~;, :3, xD, etc or :^), ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?). i usually don't get along or like these people for whatever reason but i have no problem with others using a lot of emoticons. the only on i use is :)

I like them sometimes, as long as they aren't used excessively.
I generally don't use them unless they're pretty simple to spell out, just 'cause I dont want to spend a long time trying to find a specific one that fits properly and all that

I love them!

But I hate how complicated they have to be to correctly initiate. >;x

I don't really use them, but don't mind them as long as they aren't overkill. They can be cute sometimes, when I was a emokid I used to use them a lot, now I only use XD anymore and normal smileys. But I used to do like (>^u^)> and stuff like that, but that was in those smexy/rawr days so I don't like to think about it...

You might get a :) or c: but that's it.

XD RAWR :3

never use XD in my pressence please

Last edited:
Back