Do you like...

I love emoticons a ton :p It can be hard to convey the proper tone by typing words alone, and I think using cute little emoticons makes everyone seem a little friendlier :) Like, there's quite a difference between "I don't know." and "I don't know XD" and "I don't know ^^;" Or maybe I just like emoticons too much, lol...

I like everything but "XD" and that one emoji that's laughing so hard that it's crying (I think it's the "XD" of the 2010's)

also this is only for tbt but i really love the gyroid emoticons. theyre so cute! i use them all the time :D

zaLun6a.png

You guys thought I was joking.

2CmS328.gif

(○≧з)○oо。?【нёllо】?。oо○(ω≦★)

Do you guys like emoticons, keyboard emoticons? : ))))))) <3

I think they look nice and fancy ( ≧Д≦), what do you think?

Also found a fun link with all kinds of emoticons:
(http://japaneseemoticons.me/all-japanese-emoticons/)

(✿◕ ‿◕ฺ)ノ))。₀: *゚✲ฺβyё βyё✲゚ฺ*:₀ ε=ε=ε=ε=┏(; ̄▽ ̄)┛
this was so kawaii to read thank you for making this thread I feel blessed

The ones in the OP often come across as obnoxious. I just do oldschool smileys like :) xD :D c:, maybe sometimes even :3 if I feel wild, unless the site provides cute emoticons themselves. :blush: (Really wish I had that kind of happiness I did when I used XD all the time tbh.)

I love them! The world seems to be so negative and bitter so seeing a little positively by using them doesn't hurt anyone. They do help express your words better at times. I adore the Gyroid ones, they're all so cute! I wish there were more of them! :D

They're nice and I like using them myself, but when a post is, like, 90% weeby emoji's then it gets kinda bothersome! :/

Back