Need advice which rabbit would you replace of these..for Coco

I got rid of Tiffany and out Coco in she plotted just awful..I am assessing the situation which characters do I not look forward to seeing as much as others. I fell in love with Snake and Toby and Hopkins right away during the trial period so they are perms for rabbit town..now I'm just not sure on Coco there is no normal Tiger and I don't know if the tigers being moved may help because then I can experiment but I had Bonbon and she was just bland or maybe the town was..I'm not sure of Coco yet and ai forget her she plotted badly may redo that not sure..she is so close to perfect but just off spot enough to block my little strip of bench and trees near waterfall..and river line..as for her I do t know yet but I think Tiffany is the better snooty Francine is cute Chrissy is cute but they are bland is it just me..Tiffany has edge. I haven't tried other peppies I have all the rabbits so I can..I think Chrissy more than Francine is my problem I just can't love her I want to and Francine is too nice I mean bangle is snootier than her and she is peppy lol. Note this town was meant for a Halloween town with sheep and wolves and some pigs due to 16 before cards things moved and it became bunny tiger..I'm trying to imagine what an all bunny cast would be for future but not ready to move the tigers just yet. People may be right perhaps I out Tiff back over Francy for now and pick a replacement for Chrissy..As far as Tiffany she actually is very rocker chick looking and if you haven't seen her she is like the Diana of rabbits but with a punk look I think I need her back and will see on Coco but Ruby,Gabi or,Pippy last two rarely mentioned Gabi looks cute enough so does Ruby and I'm intrigued as Pippy never gets mentioned..Anyone have Pippy and like her?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thinking about it Tiffany is closer to the bunny version of Cherry the dog than Diana

I have Pippy in my first town Oz, she's been there about 2 years. We got off on the wrong foot because she moved in over my stump that produced mushrooms, right near my zen bench, waterfall and fountain. She's ok, but nothing special. I'm probably going to move her out soon and bring Ruby in via amiibo card.

I had Tiffany in my second town Mushroom and I really miss her. You are right about Tiffany being the Diana of the bunnies, lol. I love her Rock and Roll look. I'd like to bring her back to Mushroom, but need to give some thought about who to move out first.

Back