What jewelry do you wear?

I almost always wear 2 rings, 2 necklaces, my septum ring (if allowed, cuz work...), and a pair of earrings. I love my shiny things >>

All my earrings (industrial, lobes, rook X2 and daith), my navel jewelery, my wedding rings, a necklace and a watch. Most f those is cause I'm too lazy to take them off

i have a bunch of piercings in my ears, so i wear stuff in those every day, but apart from that, just a necklace my boyfriend got me for my birthday.

*insert pessimistic view on jewelry and vanity here*

For special occasions I wear earrings, necklace, bracelet and a ring, but for just everyday going out, I usually wear just a necklace, sometimes earrings, depending where I'm going

i wear a watch daily & i'm looking to get my nose pierced soon, so hopefully a nose ring will become a daily staple as well.

update 2018 - watch & nose ring are an everyday staple! however, may be back down to just a watch again if i can't get my nostril to calm down. it's been 7 months and i'm still having trouble with it...

Last edited:
Always have to wear a necklace, bracelet, watch and I'm getting ear piercings too!

I used to be that person that had bracelets all up my arm but I stopped for some reason. Now I'm more into rings. I have one simple silver band that I wear to work and whenever I go somewhere that's not work I wear my ~fancy~ rings. I usually only wear earrings on special occasions or when I think the holes are going to close up.

I wear the heart necklace my fiance gave me back when we first met in person. I only take it off if I have to go through security at airports or courthouses

I usually just wear a necklace, loving my Kingdom Heart one atm. If I'm doing stuff with friends I'll probably put on a bunch of bracelets.

I'd love to be able to wear rings though. Usually they're too loose so I only have 1 I can wear ;;

The only piece of jewelry I wear everyday no matter what is my promise ring but other than that I wear necklaces a lot and bracelets depending on my outfit and I hate mixing metals so it also depends if I'm wearing silver or gold.

not occasionally, but necklaces and bracelets. i am way too lazy to put on/take off things, and since i have physical ed at school & ballet after it just makes it super easy to transition, i don't like necklaces flying everywhere anyways.

Back