• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What jewelry do you wear?

I almost always wear 2 rings, 2 necklaces, my septum ring (if allowed, cuz work...), and a pair of earrings. I love my shiny things >>

All my earrings (industrial, lobes, rook X2 and daith), my navel jewelery, my wedding rings, a necklace and a watch. Most f those is cause I'm too lazy to take them off

i have a bunch of piercings in my ears, so i wear stuff in those every day, but apart from that, just a necklace my boyfriend got me for my birthday.

*insert pessimistic view on jewelry and vanity here*

A charm necklace 2 charms: a pair of scissors and a wolf head, and grey studs with clear jewels

For special occasions I wear earrings, necklace, bracelet and a ring, but for just everyday going out, I usually wear just a necklace, sometimes earrings, depending where I'm going

i wear a watch daily & i'm looking to get my nose pierced soon, so hopefully a nose ring will become a daily staple as well.

update 2018 - watch & nose ring are an everyday staple! however, may be back down to just a watch again if i can't get my nostril to calm down. it's been 7 months and i'm still having trouble with it...

Last edited:
Always have to wear a necklace, bracelet, watch and I'm getting ear piercings too!

I used to be that person that had bracelets all up my arm but I stopped for some reason. Now I'm more into rings. I have one simple silver band that I wear to work and whenever I go somewhere that's not work I wear my ~fancy~ rings. I usually only wear earrings on special occasions or when I think the holes are going to close up.

I wear the heart necklace my fiance gave me back when we first met in person. I only take it off if I have to go through security at airports or courthouses

I usually just wear a necklace, loving my Kingdom Heart one atm. If I'm doing stuff with friends I'll probably put on a bunch of bracelets.

I'd love to be able to wear rings though. Usually they're too loose so I only have 1 I can wear ;;

The only piece of jewelry I wear everyday no matter what is my promise ring but other than that I wear necklaces a lot and bracelets depending on my outfit and I hate mixing metals so it also depends if I'm wearing silver or gold.

not occasionally, but necklaces and bracelets. i am way too lazy to put on/take off things, and since i have physical ed at school & ballet after it just makes it super easy to transition, i don't like necklaces flying everywhere anyways.

Back