Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
What jewelry do you wear? Do you wear it daily or just occasionally?

I wear a pair of earrings and that's about it, every day I switch them up though d(。ゝд・)

I don't really like jewelry, but I wear my watch daily (though I don't think that counts as jewelry?) Occasionally, a pair of earrings. I only bring out the full package (like earrings + bracelets + necklace, depending on my outfit) if I'm going somewhere fancy :)

it varies, but heres my most basic daily jewelry that i usually wear when i go out:

tumblr_oo06yvK8Zm1rby6o2o1_500.jpg

2 pearl bracelets
rose quartz pendant necklace
clear quartz geode in agate necklace
some cheap-ish earrings i got from a set, i think theyre from h&m

if i want to be a lil fancier ill pick out something else, but this is my default haha. i like to wear big pearls and flower hair clips but its usually for special occasions.

Last edited:
Usually I just wear my sliver and amethyst class ring. It has a ring of diamonds around the amethyst and I think it is the most valuable thing I own, in my opinion, even though I kindof hate the principal of diamonds.

4 ear studs, a bracelet my grandparents bought my and two rings from two festivals.

I wear them daily, just make sure they're cleaned. The bracelet kind of needs 'fixing', but I'm not really sure how to go about that.

my ex bought me a silver rilakkuma watch but i lost it. the clock was always off anyways. i dont really like jewelry

I don't wear jewelry, but if I do, it's either a Baltic Amber necklace or earrings.

My ears are super sensitive, even Hypo-Allergenic ones are bad, so I usually can't wear earrings :(

I have so much jewelry it's not even funny. I get it for my birthday and Christmas because everyone knows I love it.

I'll occasionally wear earrings, but whenever I go out I always wear a choker. Even that depends on the kind of shirt I'm wearing though.

I don't really like too much jewelry but I usually wear a watch when I go out. I do have a simple set of pearl earrings and necklace if I'm feeling fancy but I like to keep things really simple.

GgE8IYX.png

the best kind

I'm inspired

I have three ear piercings that just have hoops in them. I have two rings that I wear occasionally and a couple necklaces that I switch out daily. I usually go with a costume opal or my lucky cat on the necklaces.

I wish I had more though, and I'm considering other piercings ~

Usually I wear a necklace that has a rhinestone "D" on one side, and a rhinestone heart on the other. My boyfriend's name starts with D, so that's why I wear it. Other than that, I don't wear much jewelry. I have a lot of jewelry, but I tend not to wear it because I rarely think about it.

I always wear a necklace that I never take off, its gold and a star.
And my nose ring.

Thats about it! Anything else is just a lil extra

I don't like wearing jewelry. I feel like it restricts me. I can't stand the feeling of anything up against my skin like that

i wear every type of jewelry & I'm slightly ashamed to admit I have ****loads of stuff. my least fav is probably braclets, I only wear them occasionally, rings however........ I have enough to wear a different ring everyday

None, I used to wear earrings but I can't be bothered to put them on anymore.

I just wear the rings my boyfriend gave me. I sometimes wear necklaces when I'm go out on a nice date, but I don't really care for jewelry.

I only ever really wear a pair of gold earring that my dad gave me for Christmas before he died, a necklace pendent of Saint Benedict that my auntie had shipped over from the Philippines, and occasionally a ring my sister gave me when I was younger.

I also always wear my septum piercing in because I had an incident where my septum ring fell out and then closed after 2 days with no jewellry in it, so I had to get it re-pierced and have kept my barbell in ever since then in fear of it closing again :/

Generally I don't really care about jewellry or think about it, but if it's from someone special and it meant something special to them then I'll wear it like everywhere lol

Last edited:
Back