• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

25 PWP's built....

StarrySkye3

Bells
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
But they are STILL telling Isabelle the town is underdeveloped??? What gives? I do have some illuminated projects but I didn't think they took it down that much. At one point I did have a perfect town status so I'm not sure what I did different. I don't have the trash can, drilling rig or anything like that. Just a little garden of illumination. Which is gorgeous at night by the way, ungrateful little turds. Haha. Any idea how many PWP's I need to make up for 3 illuminated projects?

Last edited:
Wait, it's not 5 illuminated projects. Only 3!!! Come on people. Yes they are dumb. Jeeze I can't think of anything else that would effect them.

25 pwps even with three illuminated should still give you a perfect town rating. That's a lot already. The requirement is only ten. Are you sure that you didn't cut trees or took out some flowers? You also should have at least 100 trees (including the ones at the beach) and 75 flowers :)

Not having enough trees can make the town "underdeveloped," so try planting more trees :D

Depends because after Isabelle says that
She says the villager want more greenery or more pwp

But yeah to have a perfect town it's kinda hard so there some few who don't do it just because it's hard to mantain it when you have a specific theme for it or just can't do it

more trees, and chuck down some fountains and streetlamps, they're the best boosters

I got a couple more things changed around so I'll check again soon and see if that helps. I definitely have enough trees and flowers!

Actually, if they're saying "the town is underdeveloped" there actually might be too MANY trees! If there were too few they'd say something along the lines of there being not enough greenery.

Actually, if they're saying "the town is underdeveloped" there actually might be too MANY trees! If there were too few they'd say something along the lines of there being not enough greenery.

Oh that's interesting. I hadn't thought about that. I did just plant another row of trees so I may have went over the limit. I wish they would have told me that lol!

Yep that was it. I can't believe how many trees I had to remove before it was perfect again haha. Well there ya go. If it says to is under developed and you have plenty of PWP's, then it just means you have too many trees!

Back