• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Favorite Pokemon Professor?

Who is your favorite Pokemon professor?

• Total voters

DarkDesertFox

Your Typical Trickster
Bells
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Tetris Grid
Kirby Easter Egg
Rainbow Feather
Chocolate Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Professor Oak has always been my favorite. I might be biased since he's the professor I grew up with in Pokemon, but I guess I kind of associate him as the professor who has guided my Pokemon journey. I enjoy seeing him guide Ash and others as they start theirs. So, who is your favorite?

Though I'm tempted to say Prof. Tree,
Gotta go with Rowan.

He's a majestic specimen with an assistant that passively threatens to straight up kill you if you mistreat your 'mons.

I may have fallen victim to traditionalism as well, I chose professor Oak.
But they all have their perks about them. It would've been really cool if other professors visited Alola post game. Revisiting them all and their areas of study would've been fun

It's tough but probably Sycamore. I can't really explain why other than that Kalos was a really fun and special region for me to play through as I'm European myself, and I think perhaps that association might have given me a more rose tinted view of Sycamore by extension :p I do really like Kukui, Burnet and Juniper too, though!

I'm honestly surprised someone voted for Elm, I think he's the most boring Professor next to Rowan. I gave my vote to A Juniper, but I think Oak or Birch could have definitely been it.

I like Birch. He's so chill and friendly. Makes his title seem less intimidating.

I like Rowan and Aurea Juniper the most, its a tie between the two.

Rowan
- Scary but nice old man
- The most considerate, he's the only professor to question whether giving a child a task around the entire country/region should be done.
- Going with the second one, I think he is very wise, a quality which I like very much so.
- A nice design, not annoying like Oak's.

Aurea
- She's the first female professor, I was really happy to see this!
- I love her design
- She owns a Mincinno/Cincinno (let's not talk about Patrat/Watchhog)
- She keeps both Mincinno and Patrat in her laboratory making them feel more like her partners more than lab rats (lol their both rodents, get it?), no other professors up until that point had done that so it made her same more nurturing in a way.
- She has a nice and firm personality.
- She knows how to put all her clothes on unlike Kukui, Sycamore looks smug and he also looks like a flirt, Oak looks like a gross raisin, Elm and Birch do what? So yeah...

poor cedric, the only core series professor with no love

I voted for Rowan may because my first game of the core series was Pok?mon pearl and I'm a little bit nostalgic
But I also like Aruea Juniper too

Oak, Elm and Roawn are my favourites. I went with Elm just because he's from Johto and out of the original 4 he seems to be the most different from the other 3.

Kukui because he kind of accompanies you through the journey. Most of them say "here's a starter bye lol" so Kukui's frequent appearances allowed me to get to know him more and thus made me like him and his personality more.

Back