• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

đź‘»Snapcrossing: Slice Of Life Photography Game

toycapsule

🍰 cake fiend 🍰
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Cake
[table="width: 500 height: 700]
[tr]
[td]
mkzsi8.jpg
[/td]
[td]

Daily village life told in snapshots!

I was at an aquarium, and I was looking at the fish and it was odd because I found myself thinkinh 'that one is worth 2,000bells' and such. Today I was on campus and saw this lil fella and thought the same thing!

The premise of this game is to post snaps/photos as if you were a villager in animal crossing. I thought this would be a fun game that could bring in some fun jokes, and challenge your creativity and photo capturing!
[/td]
[/tr][/table]

The Rules

• You must approach the posts as if you were snapping from your AC town!
  • Please no memes from the internet, try to be original and I encourage the use of your own photos!
  • Try not to quote-reply images, will make things really messy really quick.
  • It goes with out saying but, all the forum rules still apply! Please abide by the when posting.
  • Feel free to just comment, or chat here! Again with the overarching theme of speaking as if you were living in your town!

Use the code below to format your posts! Nice and neat!
PHP:
   [table="width: 500 height: 900]
[tr]
[td] YOUR IMAGE HERE[/td]	
[td]
YOUR COMMENT HERE
[/td]
[/tr][/table]

Happy Snapping! I can't wait to get a glimpse into your village life styles!​

Last edited:
[tr]
[td]
iliwzl.jpg
[/td] * *
[td]
OMG!!! Such a creative and cute idea!!! I absolutely love it!!! I'll join in on the fun!!*
[/td]
[/tr][/table]

Last edited:
[tr]
[td]IMG_2866.jpg[/td]
[td]
really annoyed with my new bonsai!!! did nook rip me off im offend!
[/td]
[/tr][/table]

Back