• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A new villager!

Nice to meet you! Everyone here is very friendly!
I'm always happy to have new villagers! As long as you didn't place your house on top of my gardens! ‪(?Ꙭ`ა)‬
Be warned! This forum only makes your love of the game stronger!

aaaah thank you!! Don't worry I just might... place it riiight in front of someone's house :3c

Yes and with the new project for phone i'm even more curious!:p:p and this time I won't join the train late

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! You will love it here everyone is awesome :3 also I sent you a tasty cake collectible as a welcome :D
(I never do that because I dont have enough bells but now I have a couple to spare ^.^)

Nice to meet you too Pinkbell thank you!!

Thank you too Linksonic1 that was sweet, it's also almost my birthday so I really appreciate that :blush:

Welcome to the tree.

Please note that, while this is not a real tree, termites and arboreal parasites are not openly accepted into the community for health reasons.

Hello everyone!! ;)

I decided to come here because I needed some fresh air and find a new forum/community so here I am! I started my Crossing adventure just recently, 2016 august, and hope to discover more by your side. The place seems quite active 'v' ...

About myself I'm not an english speaker as I live in France, and my username is from a character from a Rune Factory game, although I haven't played it yet. I used to like drawing so I might lurk the related section anytime soon.

Have a nice day & week (and month and year...)!:blush:

(quick note: I noticed that the theme change depending on your time, how lovely ahah)

Hi! I'd be happy to add you, what's your friend code? maybe we can hang out sometime = 3

Last edited:
Oopsie sorry i forgot! Here is mine: 1865 - 2385 - 8889
I would love that! I mostly play alone so it sounds really refreshing to me to hang around people so :D
I added you~

Back