• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Selling some items :)

MayorMollyofTinytown

Bells
Poptart Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (33) +
The items available to be sold are:
- Kitchen island (free)
- Full rococo set
- Sanshin
- Zipper picture *3
- Egg dresser
- Egg stereo
- Nice painting (genuine)
- Golden warrior
- Ancient tile

If anyone is interested in any of these items please let me know.
I am not really confident when it comes to pricing these items so please give me offers instead.
I am mostly interested in TBT but I am also currently looking for some Sanrio items too.

Wasn't aware the kitchen island was available through Franklins RV so if anyone still wants it you can have it for free :)

Last edited:
Yes, as far as I know the paintings are real and as I said before I'm not really confident in setting prices so just give me an offer instead. :)

See, I'm not rick in IG bells just yet in my new town and that's where I need the items. I'll see what I have. Unless you want TBT. I can give that.

See, I'm not rick in IG bells just yet in my new town and that's where I need the items. I'll see what I have. Unless you want TBT. I can give that.

As you said that you don't have much in game bells TBT bells will be just fine. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for kitchen island? :D

However much you are willing to offer :) I will add I am also looking for some Sanrio items too if that helps.

Last edited:
You are giving the kitchen island away for free?!? If so, I would be glad to take it off of your hands!

Do you still have the flowery painting and serene painting? If so, I will buy them for 10 TBT total.

two paintings? 3tbt each is the going for them from what ive paid... I can do 7 each tho..

Last edited:
Back