- Full rococo set
- Sanshin
- Zipper picture *3
- Egg dresser
- Egg stereo
- Nice painting (genuine)
- Golden warrior
- Ancient tile

If anyone is interested in any of these items please let me know.
I am not really confident when it comes to pricing these items so please give me offers instead.
I am mostly interested in TBT but I am also currently looking for some Sanrio items too.

Wasn't aware the kitchen island was available through Franklins RV so if anyone still wants it you can have it for free :)

Last edited:
Yes, as far as I know the paintings are real and as I said before I'm not really confident in setting prices so just give me an offer instead. :)

See, I'm not rick in IG bells just yet in my new town and that's where I need the items. I'll see what I have. Unless you want TBT. I can give that.

See, I'm not rick in IG bells just yet in my new town and that's where I need the items. I'll see what I have. Unless you want TBT. I can give that.

As you said that you don't have much in game bells TBT bells will be just fine. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for kitchen island? :D

However much you are willing to offer :) I will add I am also looking for some Sanrio items too if that helps.

Last edited:
You are giving the kitchen island away for free?!? If so, I would be glad to take it off of your hands!

two paintings? 3tbt each is the going for them from what ive paid... I can do 7 each tho..

Last edited:
Back