• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

About the Restti brothers...

Fruitcup

Bells
Switch
6741-6970-1025
Yellow Candy
Whenever I reset only Don has been showing up but I want to see Sonny, I miss him. Is it a random appearance of the two or is there something I have to do before I reset to not get Don?

Last edited:
I don't reset very often but I've only ever gotten Sonny...
I suppose it's either random and you've had bad luck, or perhaps you said something to hurt his feelings haha ~

Whenever I reset only Don has been showing up but I want to see Sonny, I miss him. Is it a random appearance of the two or is there something I have to do before I reset to not get Don?

To be honest, I never got Don even once, I wonder how I can get him to appear :eek:

Thanks guys, I guess I won't be seeing him anytime soon </3

I've only ever seen Sonny.
Can you see both in one town? Maybe you can only see one?

I've only ever seen Sonny.
Can you see both in one town? Maybe you can only see one?

I used to see Sonny at the beginning but now I only get Don and I don't know why, I don't think I have done anything special.

He FINALLY showed up. I wasn't even trying but he finally showed up again. <3
I can die in peace now.
HNI_0035.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

He was sick. lol
Resetti2.JPG

Last edited:
Well if you build the reset centre and visit when its open (the day after its rained/snowed, after 9pm) you get to see both of them eventually. And both of them will give their pic. Some very funny dialog along the way.
I had to remember to use the same character for each visit.
Once I got both pics with the mayor, I wasn't overly bothered but will visit if its open with whatever character I'm playing. I love the dialog, worth going just for that.

I accidentally pushed the power button yesterday and got Don because Sonny was away with blood pressure ills.

Back