Current villagers and ones you want to move out.

GeorgiPig

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
What are your current ACNL villagers and do you have any you want to move?

Mine are:
Tabby (I don't care if she pings to move but she's one of my favourites in my town)
Biskit (same with Tabby. I love Biskit and Tabby but I want to meet new animals)
Sally (I don't care for her as I don't feel as though we have a connection with each other)
Buck (He'll be moving tomorrow)
Miranda (I don't care for her)
Rocket (I really want her to move out! :p I really like Uchis but not Rocket)
Wart Jr (I accually like him but I don't care if he moves)
Timbra (My latest move in and I LOVE her! She is one of my new favourite villagers!)
Pietro (Love his personality and the colour he brings to my town)

Currently I have:

Whitney (meh, shes okay but there are better snooty villagers)
Beau (he's in an annoying spot but I kinda wanna keep him)
Freckles (shes always pinging me but I can't wait until she leaves)
Ed (a rip-off of Julian IMO and I want to put a police station in the spot his house is in)
Dobie (cranky elderly wolf, love him)
Queenie (was going to leave but changed her mind.. ugh)
Mira (ugh)
Plucky (I think she's one of the cuter Uchis, I like her)
Merengue (I love her so much. even though shes in an awkward spot, I dont care)
Bunnie (Newest to move in, I love her)

So.. half and half pretty much.

I currently have in Sakana:

Boone (I like the guy, a lot, but if he wants to go I won't stop him. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.)
Kid Cat (HE ABSOLUTELY CANNOT MOVE OUT.)
Lobo (He fills the void that Fang left when he moved, so I love him.)
Jeremiah (HE WILL NOT MOVE NO MATTER WHAT)
Prince (SAME AS JEREMIAH)
Gladys (She can't move! She is so nice!)
Savannah (Same as Gladys! She is also the only zebra :))
Merry (She is nice, but I wouldn't cry if she moved.)
Tipper (Kinda wierd... Hoping she moves out soon...)
MYSTERIOUS VILLAGER TO REPLACE PUDDLES (PLEEEEEEEASE BE SCOOT)

At the moment my lineup consists of:

Sheldon (hoping he'll leave soon - he's one of my least favourite villagers, easily)
Gloria (on her way out of town, and again, not really going to miss her and actually told her to go because her house is in a spot I want a PWP in)
Wendy (she's pretty nice - I do like sheep villagers and she's been friendly to me, so I'd be sad if she were to leave)
Cyrano (another bleh. nothing particular against him, I just don't actively like him and so would prefer if he ultimately moved so someone I would actually like having around could move in)
Sydney (total sweetie - she looks colourful and cheerful and I will be happy to keep her around)
Lopez (pretty nice, and I do like having a deer in town)
Diva (eh. basically just want her around so she suggests some of the PWPs I want, but her design is kinda cool too)
Hugh (I had him years ago in one of my first few towns and I just find him a bit bland by now - I literally forget he's in town, that's how not-memorable he is for me)
Marshal (He CANNOT leave, ever. He only put his house up today, and I already love him. I know lots find him overrated, but I think he's adorable and he's one of my new all-time favourites. I didn't know he existed until I very recently saw him in a Let's Play and found him super cute, and then suddenly he decided to move in a couple days later! :D)

Sheldon (hoping he'll leave soon - he's one of my least favourite villagers, easily)
I'm laughing! My friend and me were playing together and then we went to the Museum, Sheldon was in the dark aquarium area and I was so startled! I don't like his face!!!

Ketchup - Precious, love of my life, little tomato baby.
Cranston - So pretty, love him, just wish he was a 'smug' type, why is a lovely crane a lazy personality? Don't get it.
Marcel - Cute cute cute, looks like a mime/clown! I love clowns, and I wanna kiss his lil red bean nose.
Elvis - A daddy, I like him, but he's not a dream villager.
Tiffany - Soo cute, can't decide if I wanna keep her for good, had her for probably about two years?
Coco - I originally paid 3mill bells for her, but now I am not sure I still want her? Love her design but I don't like the 普通/normie village types to much.
Static - Very cute, pretty popular too! I originally planned on keeping him, but I want Dobie.
Ribbot - I originally got him because he reminded me of Sprocket, the robotic Peacock who I had on my gamecube, I think he's very cute! But then with the update they brought Sprocket back! Now I'm conflicted because it's redundant to have TWO jock robot animals.

Last edited:
I'm the friend she's talking about! ^^^ Sheldon is officially gone. Thank goodness!!! Not a big fan of him or jock villagers.

Whitney- One of my original villagers! Can't let her go! Love her way too much!

Tangy- My FAVORITE! I love tangy so much! Also one of my originals. SO blessed.

Clay- A recent move in. Prior to him being in my campsite, i had no idea who he was, but I absolutely ADORE his design.

Mallary- Not exactly a dreamy, but I can't bear to let her go :(

Graham- Super cute, adorable, charming and docile, but unfortunately I won't be keeping him. It's gonna be hard to let him go, but I won't change my mind!

Nan- One of my originals as well, but I'll be saying goodbye to her since I'll be getting fauna in the near future. 2 normal villagers is enough for me.

Cube- He's nice, but I'm ok with one lazy villager. Don't want him to stay.

Sylvia- Haven't really gotten close enough to her. Don't mind if she leaves or is taken.

Fang- Happy accident! I get pretty lucky with villagers! Unfortunately, my friend really wants him to move in so she will be getting him!

Tia- Moving in TODAY!!! so psyched for her to be in my town! Big thanks to toy capsule for giving me her! <3

Mallary- Not exactly a dreamy, but I can't bear to let her go :(

I had Mallary in my City Folk town, sadly she left a couple of days ago due to me not going on for a month. I didn't like her at first but now I think she has a nice design. She is a nice snooty villager. I love her. Wish she never left. :p

Clyde keeping forever he is my baby
Shep plot resetting
Tiffany plot resetting
Curt plot resetting
Poppy plot resetting
Pashmina keeping forever
Marina moving out into another town
Snake moving out
Marcie moving out
Tucker going to move him out then bring him back to plot reset

My current villagers are
Grizzly
Biskit
Chevre
Beardo
Ruby
Kiki
Muffy
Prince and
Cobb.

I'm trying to get all my dreamies right now so I want basically almost everyone to move out, besides Grizzly and Biskit. Soon I will have Timbra too. :D

Let's see:

-Rod: He's just plot his house down today and he looks adorable so we'll see how he goes for now.
-Agnes: At first, I only added her to my town because I needed an Uchi that wasn't Naomi (I like -Naomi but change is good.) But the cutie bacon grew on me and it's hard to imagine Stardust without her.
-Fang: One of my long time favorites, most def a keeper. Though I was about to let him go because he always seemed to disappear on me.
-Phil: One of my favorite smugs but pinged me one too many times about red/yellow flowers and if he's clueless or not. Haha but he's probably gonna stick around.
-Sylvana: A cutie but I only have room for so many normals and I like waaay too many of them.
-Felyne: A most def keeper, way too cute and his >3< face is too much for me to say no to.
-Pekoe: Another keeper, it took me forever to get her card and she's staying put.
-Rosie: I like Rosie but she's temporary, I need my Bluebear back in town.
-Pietro: I wanted to give him a fair shot buuut I'm not the biggest fan of clowns. So he'll probably get replaced with my cute little takoyaki octopus.
-Merry: I'm debating! I love Merry but I like too many peppies!

Last edited:
In Everwood I've got Gala, Beardo, Felicity, Deli, Wolfgang, Ruby, Pierce, Francine, Angus.
I'm thinking of bringing Gala, Pierce, and Francine to Pandora. Then Beardo, Deli, and Angus are leaving asap... No idea what I'm gonna do with Felicity, but I know Wolfgang and Ruby are staying.

In Pandora I've got Lucky, Maple, Stitches, Flip, Mathilda, Teddy, Stinky, Flo, Rasher.
I'm bringing Maple and Teddy to Everwood, keeping Lucky and Stitches, and then getting rid of Flip, Mathilda, Stinky, Flo, and Rasher.

Last edited:
I had Mallary in my City Folk town, sadly she left a couple of days ago due to me not going on for a month. I didn't like her at first but now I think she has a nice design. She is a nice snooty villager. I love her. Wish she never left. :p

Ugh that stinks! I would be so sad if she left! I too didn't really like her at first, but now I love her and when you get close to her she is super sweet! Maybe you can get her again in New Leaf!

Ugh that stinks! I would be so sad if she left! I too didn't really like her at first, but now I love her and when you get close to her she is super sweet! Maybe you can get her again in New Leaf!

Maybe, she is super sweet but I've grown attached to Timbra too! I guess I could have two snootys but I'll keep an open mind and see what happens. I would love to have her in New Leaf though. So I'm debating. :p She was only in City Folk for around a month sadly, as City Folk is more of my family's town but they never go on it so I'm the only one taking care of it.

From last post Buck moved out and Chow moved in. I don't really know what I think of him. I have two snootys and two crankys in my town so one must go soon to make room for a jock villager as I haven't got one.

currently I have:

-Bam (keeping)
-Boris (probably keeping - I may switch him out for Fang or Monty if I decide not to keep him?)
-Bree (moving - she's plotted right in front of the ramp leading to the beach, so she's got to go)
-Carmen (keeping)
-Hazel (keeping)
-Julian (possibly keeping - I'm debating on whether I want to keep him or switch him for a lazy villager)
-Olivia (keeping)
-Roald (moving)
-T-Bone (moving)
-Vesta (keeping)

Current Villagers:
Ruby: Ruby is my favourite peppy villager and villager of all time, she lives near my mayor - right infront of her house actually, and i'm enjoying having her in town again after not having her for so long.

Marshal: Marshal is a smug that's been a staple in almost all of my towns, I was thinking of swapping him out for Toby because I was getting quite bored of him but after visiting Toby in his RV he seems quite vain to me, and I prefer Marshal.

Chief: Chief is a villager that I got to know in wild world, ever since then i've adored his character design and everything about him as a villager, and he's one of the villagers in town that I know i'll always appreciate talking to.

Ankha: Ankha is a villager that I kind of got as the wild card, since I had no idea which snooty I wanted to come and live in my town since there are so many that I like, and at the time I was looking to move in a lazy rather than a snooty until I came across Ankha on giveaway in the VTP, and i'm glad I got her when I did. I quite like her, and i'm glad I took her in.

Cheri: Cheri is a starter that's been in my town since it was created, and well here's when I answer the question in the thread. She's the only one who won't move out, and it's very annoying. She doesn't annoy me as much as my most hated villager does, but she's in the way of my pathway so I wish she'd just leave. It doesn't help that I got her question on april fools wrong either.

Fuchsia: Fuchsia is a villager that I wanted back in my old town ever since I got rid of her because she was in the way of where I wanted to put a PWP. I got her back, and i'm quite good friends with her now, she sends me the sweetest letters. I think when my birthday comes around, she'll probably be the host.

Skye: Skye is a villager that I decided to adopt because I wanted to try someone new, and I ended up disliking her within weeks of her living in my town even though I think her design is cute. I quickly had a change of heart, and I came to like her a lot. Her house is incredibly unoriginal though, so she'll be going.

Cece: Cece is a villager that I scanned in using the Callie amiibo without giving it much thought, I didn't know that she'd be a permanent and now I have her living in my town permanently unless I use an amiibo to kick her out.

Blaire: Blaire is the first villager I adopted when the new update came out and amiibo adoption threads were insanely popular. I like her and still do, but there's better snooties out there. She lives next to my mayor.

Last edited:
I currently have Julian, Daisy, Hugh, Antonio, Molly, Phil, Moe, Eloise, Pashima and Moose just moved in a few days ago after I saw him in my campsite! They're all a really fun combo!

I want to move out Eloise and Daisy, I'm kinda bored of them both now and I've interacted with them enough to get a few copies of each of their pics...plus I dont remember the last time I've had a snooty villager and I'd sacrifice either of them to get one.

Tangy - Not sure about whether I want to keep or not
Gayle - Just moved out, hallelujah
Curt - Kind of love him so I don't want him to move
Eloise - 50/50 but inching towards wanting her to move so there isn't a house too close to Curts
Iggly - Not sure
Cranston - 50/50 not sure yet
Kidd - Kind of like, don't think he's ever pinged me to move
Walker - Never leaving, ever.
Sylvia - 90% want her to leave
Gloria - Really like so I kind of want her to stay.

Lucky - my favourite, always want him
Kiki - favourite cat, happy to keep her
Portia - undecided, could replace with Maddie
Stitches - just moving in, will probably keep
Canberra - kicked out, in boxes
Del - will move out
Sparro - moving out next
Whitney - just moved in, keeping
Mallary - will move out soon
Drake - will probably move out

And Butch is moving in tomorrow via amiibo card and I'll keep him.

Back